Week 12 Games

Leader

3 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

I think the Jags pay Stafford next season

I hope he gets paid, he is good, and he deserves it, but going from the Lions to the Jags... ugh.  

@Green19, I think Indy would be a good landing spot as well. 

Are the Saints still 6.4 billion over the cap for the next 5 years? Or does a Brees retirement solve that?

Think the Jets may give him a look for a Kurt Warner-Eli Manning type of thing with Lawrence for a year?  Or some other team with Lance or that other guy that I cannot recall his name? What about McCarthy and the Cowboys?

1 hour ago, Tperk said:

Sucks that they wanted a 2 for him. Oh well.

We should have gotten in while BOB was still wheelin and dealin. Water under the bridge but our guys need to pick it up if we want to mix it up with the good teams in playoffs. We need at least one more consistent threat. I believe it can be Lazard once he gets back on track but he has his limitations. 

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

We should have gotten in while BOB was still wheelin and dealin. Water under the bridge but our guys need to pick it up if we want to mix it up with the good teams in playoffs. We need at least one more consistent threat. I believe it can be Lazard once he gets back on track but he has his limitations. 

I mean, we should have gotten in with Hopkins.  Oh well.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Now that is a 2nd I’d love to part with. Hopkins and Adams would be a nightmare. Would have thrown 33 in the trade as well even though I would hurt.  

It was a second and David Johnson for Hopkins, correct?  

So we would be minus Jones and Dillon?

I would have given them a 2 and any 2 players they wanted except: Rodgers, Adams, Jaire, Bakhtiari, Clark, or Jenkins.  But not both Smith brothers, or both starting safeties.  

They traded for this contract:  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/david-johnson-16810/

yuck.