GDT: Titans at Colts

titans0021

1 minute ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Tart was very impressive. I’m sure you get a little boost playing in your first game in the middle of a season vs players who have been going through the grind of the season, but still, an eye opening start for a udfa. 

tart's been getting snaps for several weeks now, sunday wasn't his first game- although yeah i guess overall he may still be fresher than others

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

tart's been getting snaps for several weeks now, sunday wasn't his first game- although yeah i guess overall he may still be fresher than others

Yea he’s been playing the past 4 weeks I believe and his snaps have increased each game. He’s absolutely playing better than the likes of Dickerson, Crawford, Murchison(5th round pick), and whoever else they have as DL depth behind Simmons and Jones. Hell, I think he’s been getting way more penetration than Jones ever has.

4 hours ago, -Hope- said:

Hmm.. well the defense has forced me to watch them like this for large parts of the season so a player or two could have gone unnoticed 

simon cowell no GIF by Got Talent Global

• Like 1