Week 5 GDT: Bears vs. Vikings

Madmike90

2 minutes ago, RidiculousJames said:

Somebody (Wright I think) was WIDE open with plenty of room to run on the other side of the field on that throw to Wheaton

Wheaton was open also it hit him right in the face mask at least a yard before he got hit.

1 minute ago, MonserinNC said:

Kind of the game I thought, the Bears offense has like no talent, 2 good RB's......Also the OL is overrated, pretty average group honestly....Long basically had an awesome rookie year and been a solid starter pretty much ever since

I disagree wholeheartedly about Long.  And the offensive interior line is good, though whitehair hasn't played as well as last year, but the tackles are definitely a liability.  

9 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

This team needs a young coach to go with the young QB. Also I want to keep Pace, I pretty much have liked his moves even though they havent worked out. I know that doesnt make much sense but I get what his plan was if injuries didnt happen

It makes sense to me.

Some of the players might have had one really good trait, be it speed, veteran leadership, etc. Demps might not have produced but the young DBs had a role model for months on end who was showing them how to prep for each game. Wheaton might have been injured but MIGHT be able to make defenses respect the deep ball, which would help Howard/Cohen, etc.

And we all knew Amukamara would miss time. You expect that with his history. lol

Archived