Bills vs Broncos to

soflbillsfan

9 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Bleh hate Saturday at 430. Will be pissed if we pull that slot in the playoffs 

It is a possibility. Keep in mind 1st round of playoffs will have an extra 2 games so I can easily see it being Sat 1, 430, and 830 and then Sunday 1, 4 ,and 8 . Its comes down to the seeding though Hopefully both 4 vs 5 in each conference will be the 1st 2 games of the playoff schedule. 

9 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Bleh hate Saturday at 430. Will be pissed if we pull that slot in the playoffs 

17 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

It is a possibility. Keep in mind 1st round of playoffs will have an extra 2 games so I can easily see it being Sat 1, 430, and 830 and then Sunday 1, 4 ,and 8 . Its comes down to the seeding though Hopefully both 4 vs 5 in each conference will be the 1st 2 games of the playoff schedule. 

It’s up to the networks what games go where. The Bills having a home playoff game for the first time in over 20 years is surely to be a draw that Networks will want to show. Especially if Allen and the Bills fare well in this prime time stretch. 

24 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

It’s up to the networks what games go where. The Bills having a home playoff game for the first time in over 20 years is surely to be a draw that Networks will want to show. Especially if Allen and the Bills fare well in this prime time stretch. 

Well I am also wondering if Networks will also care whether or not fans are in the stadium? Would it make an impact if lets say KC has their 10k fans in the stadium vs bills not having any fans in their stadium. I think a lot will go in to this when they start looking at the matchups. 

36 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Well I am also wondering if Networks will also care whether or not fans are in the stadium? Would it make an impact if lets say KC has their 10k fans in the stadium vs bills not having any fans in their stadium. I think a lot will go in to this when they start looking at the matchups. 

Yeah I imagine that will be play a role as well. Imagine we play the Browns in the WC round though? That would have to be prime time IMO. Two long suffering franchises with first round QBs from 2018 class. So many storylines.