Week 12 GDT: Cowboys @ WFT - Sink or Swim?

D82

We you guys debating if practice makes perfect?? Ask Allen Iverson. 

IMO while practice is good. Doing things on a repetitive basis does have its downside. I can only speak for myself but I do know there are people out there that when doing the same thing over and over again it can get a bit boring and I will lose interest and I start half assing it. Then you have people who can step into a situation and master it without any practice. "God" given talent. 

Practice is good. Just dont overdo it

1 minute ago, buddy_z34 said:

Maybe you wanted the win but I want a high draft pick. The offense was always fine, they just needed to find an adequate offensive line. 

No no no our offense was lost without Dak! Remember? I’m surprised the rest of the team didn’t just quit the season after they lost the beloved leader. 

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

No no no our offense was lost without Dak! Remember? I’m surprised the rest of the team didn’t just quit the season after they lost the beloved leader. 

Players dont quit, well most dont. At least I hope they dont. Besides the love for the game they play for the money and bonuses. Some have playoff bonuses and playing time bonuses. 

This is going to be a lost season for Brown. I think our D will miss what he could have brought if not the injuries and no preseason.   it will be interesting to see what happens with him.. I personally like Brown and he has been solid if not better average at times but also been terrible. I think some of it was messing too much with his position.  frankly we have a ton of questions in our young secondary group that has been promising but so far not up too expectations..   what happens with Lewis, Awuzi, Woods, and Brown going forward will define a lot about this team. The more draft resources we need to use to update this part of the roster then the less we have to improve our LB and DL core which I think is critical.   Diggs has also shown promise but his injury really hurts his development.  Personally I think the core group of Diggs, Lewis and Awuzi is more then good enough. Woods and Wilson are okay at Safety but neither are good at playing DEEP safety. Brown offers good transition for nickel to play modified safety/CB slot position. One of the problems I see here is as a group they don't fit together well as some better man to man some better zone. A am hoping better coaching will improve/eliminate all the mistakes in deep coverage that seems to happen on a regular basis. 

on to the game...   can we stop or contain the run  yes ... good shot at winning..  can we pass the game with efficiency.. Yes good shot at winning... do neither of these two things we will loose..   do one of them we can stay in the game and hopefully win as our skill players are way better then theirs.