Chargers vs Bills GDT: Can the Bills regain momentum after their bye?

Trentwannabe

18 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yup the under neath stuff was okay for today but the lack of big plays and being able to stretch the field hindered us and will continue to do so. 

With a playoff bubble sounding more and more likely I am less concerned about what seed we finish in. As long as we win the division. I also hope we don’t have to play Tennessee. 

Yes and with Brown injured and likely a lingering one we really need to go after a guy like stills. I am not sure if he goes through waivers or if he is a free agent but beane needs to take a serious look at him if they want to get Allen the best opportunity to thrive. Sub packages of stills in with diggs and beasley then sub packages with davis diggs and beasley would be ideal.

I will say this. The Defense has looked SO MUCH better the last few games. This defense with a healthy Milano is going to be great again. Our offensive line is going to miss Ford at LG, hopefully someone can become serviceable there. If we get Smoke Healthy i really think we can make a run to the AFCCG

12 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I will say this. The Defense has looked SO MUCH better the last few games. This defense with a healthy Milano is going to be great again. Our offensive line is going to miss Ford at LG, hopefully someone can become serviceable there. If we get Smoke Healthy i really think we can make a run to the AFCCG

That is the frustrating thing, the bills used winters on every snap and not once did they adjust by trying to bring Ike in and slide Feliciano back to Rg. I honestly have no idea what the infatuation is with Winters he is awful and yesterday both him and Williams got abused by Bosa when he lined up on the right side, but then again so did dawkins. either way this oline is just getting worse as each week goes on. Hopefully something changes. I actually likes Lee Smith in there another body on the oline but it shouldnt be a constant thing. 

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

That is the frustrating thing, the bills used winters on every snap and not once did they adjust by trying to bring Ike in and slide Feliciano back to Rg. I honestly have no idea what the infatuation is with Winters he is awful and yesterday both him and Williams got abused by Bosa when he lined up on the right side, but then again so did dawkins. either way this oline is just getting worse as each week goes on. Hopefully something changes. I actually likes Lee Smith in there another body on the oline but it shouldnt be a constant thing. 

To be fair Bosa destroyed all our blockers... including a WR and a TE trying to block him.

I wouldnt say Winters is terrible. He is ok. Nothing bad but nothing good either. He is just extremely average. I for the life of me cant figure out why we benched Spain. He was our best most consistent linemen.

2 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

To be fair Bosa destroyed all our blockers... including a WR and a TE trying to block him.

I wouldnt say Winters is terrible. He is ok. Nothing bad but nothing good either. He is just extremely average. I for the life of me cant figure out why we benched Spain. He was our best most consistent linemen.

No idea that is one of the many questions I have with the decisions that have been made for players in the trenches. We had a health sratch with Murphy for the 2nd time this year yet we are paying him starter money at 10 mil just dont get why they kept him on as he has been below average at best. As for winters before the chargers game he was ranked 65 out of 90 guards that to me is below average and I am sure he will drop some more after that game. If the entire oline is getting blown up why not change things and see what can be done by putting ike in and sliding feliciano to RG couldnt have been any worse the what winters offered. 

All of these moves this past offseason did the new talent actually improve this team? Outside of diggs can we say that the move to let spain go and bring in winters was for the better? The dline losing Phillips and shaq for Jefferson, addisson and butler better? Why was murphy worthy of staying on this team? They are rhetorical but just curious as to why beane thought this was for the better. Not even an attempt to restructure murphy to where he got guaranteed money but reduced the cap hit like he did with star and kroft.