K'waun Williams suspended 2 games

Forge

Already sidelined by a high ankle sprain, San Francisco 49ers cornerback K'Waun Williams will miss at least the next two games after the NFL suspended him Tuesday for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.

The earliest Williams can return from the two-game suspension is Tuesday, Dec. 8, after the Niners play the Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30382306/san-francisco-49ers-cb-kwaun-williams-suspended-2-games-ped-violation

I thought PED suspension was 4 games for the first offense? 

Is that a new change in new cba? 

I like what Taylor has been doing in that role. Williams is most likely gone but if this helps lower his contract offers from other teams and that means we somehow keep him, then I won't complain 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

But I want Williams back. Taylor is playing solid but Williams is legit top 3 NB in the league. Hell of a player all around. 

Then I'd like him to stay off the field as we continue our march towards a better draft pick

• Like 1