THE Aaron Jones Thread

incognito_man

Going a little nuts with the Jones love after one game.  Against the Cowboys without Lee.

He played a great game...and his jump cut/burst/vision gives me hope for him.

But I'll hold off the praise till he does it consistently and against a better defense.  Which means lets see what he does this week at Minnesota.

That being said, I'd be pretty happy to run with Jones for a while and let Monty be more or less a spread running back or a third down back.  

15 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Going a little nuts with the Jones love after one game.  Against the Cowboys without Lee.

But I'll hold off the praise till he does it consistently and against a better defense.  Which means lets see what he does this week at Minnesota.

That being said, I'd be pretty happy to run with Jones for a while and let Monty be more or less a spread running back or a third down back.  

I get it, but with running backs it's a little different. You can tell if a guy just has it, whatever it is. This guy is a natural running back, and his vision and jump cuts are something we haven't seen in a long time. I questioned how special Elliot is in the GDT. I was more impressed with Jones TBH.

21 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

aaron jones the best RB to suit up for GB since I've been a fan

After one solid game?  Have you only been a fan for the last year.  Ryan Grant, Dorsey Levens and Ahman Green were all damn good.  Hell even Lacy was good when he wasn't fat.

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

I agree, after the Seahawks game all I heard was about our top 10 Defense, not anymore.  Great game, but lets see over time.  Well put Vagas492!

Archived