Jaguars benching QB Jake Luton for Mike Glennon

TheKillerNacho

As a Chicagoan, I'm tempted to laugh at the Jags for having possibly the only QB situation worse than Chicago right now....

Then I realized that you guys are actually winning, by tanking the rest of your season and locking up what is likely to be the #2 pick and getting a new QB, while my team desperately tries to save a failed Coach/GM combo's jobs and pushes to win meaningless games that only seek to further prevent us  from ever escaping QB purgatory...

....you win this round, Jaguars.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Epyon said:

As a Chicagoan, I'm tempted to laugh at the Jags for having possibly the only QB situation worse than Chicago right now....

Then I realized that you guys are actually winning, by tanking the rest of your season and locking up what is likely to be the #2 pick and getting a new QB, while my team desperately tries to save a failed Coach/GM combo's jobs and pushes to win meaningless games that only seek to further prevent us  from ever escaping QB purgatory...

....you win this round, Jaguars.

Not to mention you took Foles off our hands...

• Like 2

Mike Glennon benched for Mitch Trubisky

Mitch Trubisky benched for Nick Foles 

Nick Foles replaced by Gardner Minshew 

Gardner Minshew replaced by Jake Luton 

Jake Luton benched for Mike Glennon 

🎵Circle of Life 🎶

Someone posted a meme about this. They incorrectly stated each QB had been benched for the next QB, when Foles and Minshew were both injured when they lost their starting spots in Jax, not benched. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

🎵Circle of Life 🎶

Someone posted a meme about this. They incorrectly stated each QB had been benched for the next QB, when Foles and Minshew were both injured when they lost their starting spots in Jax, not benched. 

Foles was benched for Minshew, week 13 vs Tampa. Mark Long’s tweet was right. For once. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

🎵Circle of Life 🎶

If its the circle of life though then which is the lion?...bc none are at the top of this garbage food chain

18 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is there a more freakishly looking professional athlete in all of sports? 

honestly, he looks like at least one parent is a giraffe 

Bradford's psycho look.

Or there was this cringy effort by Fox in putting Bradford's head on Bridgewater's body. They scrambled and made themselves look like jokes.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2670006-fox-photoshops-vikings-qb-sam-bradfords-head-onto-teddy-bridgewaters-body.amp.html

Viewer beware.

https://images.app.goo.gl/3zMd4obHi6B19ptX9

Edited by SteelKing728