Week 12 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Good news: Deebo, Mostert, Sherman and Wilson have good chances of returning this week

Bad news: We may be without Trent, Aiyuk and who knows how much of the OL. 

No need to go into detail of this match up, I'm just curious to see how the defense plays if covid doesn't keep out majority of the DL. They played the Saints as well as anyone in recent weeks. Can they do the same this week?

LAR 27 SF 13

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

13 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

If Trent is out, i'd rather see Brunskill at LT. If nothing else, for evaluation purpose. Maybe put Grasu back at C? 

N4L and I talked about this last night and this was actually something I said as well. I don't know if Grasu can come back in time (he's on covid list), but yeah, I'd much prefer Brunskill at LT, Grasu at C. 

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

N4L and I talked about this last night and this was actually something I said as well. I don't know if Grasu can come back in time (he's on covid list), but yeah, I'd much prefer Brunskill at LT, Grasu at C. 

lol is he really? i've honestly lost track of which player is on which list. Feels like half the team is on one list or the other 

Edited by 49ersfan

10 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

I don't think we'll ever see Brunskill@OT ever again. Shanny & Co. seem hell bent on making him a interior guy for reasons I'll never know. Shame that this staff seems to pigeonhole players to a certain extent...it is what it is.

I don't think this is it at all 

We know he can play all 5, and use him as necessary. This off-season we didn't add a RG who could play right away, so we played him there. Then we moved him to center when we basically had no one else to play there. 

I don't think we have refused to put him there, we just have had other places he was needed more 

Edited by N4L

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Are Jimmy and Kittle still injured?

Yes. I don't think the expectation is that kittle is back this year. Jimmy may be back but it will be toward the end of the season I'd guess

Trent williams is out this week, aiyuk may be

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Yes. I don't think the expectation is that kittle is back this year. Jimmy may be back but it will be toward the end of the season I'd guess

Trent williams is out this week, aiyuk may be

No reason to bring anyone back this season lets embrace tanking. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Forge said:

Ben Garland was actually somewhat useful. Grasu is just kind of really terrible. 

• Like 2

Deebo, Sherman, Mostert and Wilson will return. 

Trent has outside chance to get off Covid list tomorrow while Aiyuk will likely be out. Basically expect both to miss Sunday's game. 

Somehow Tom Compton suffered a concussion in the walkthrough practice yesterday. 

Kinlaw got activated off the Covid list today so he should be able to go.

Our OL is going to hilariously bad. Prayers up for Nick. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Somehow Tom Compton suffered a concussion in the walkthrough practice yesterday. 

Let's be honest, if there was one person on this offensive line you would guess to have suffered a concussion during a walkthrough practice, wouldn't it be compton? Doesn't that feel appropriate?