Week 12 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Really need to find a back-up for that Deebo role. We really miss an element of our offense when he is out.

I feel like that is kind of hard to find in a full time receiver. I think the answer is to just use a running back split out wide and bring them in motion. I think it may be easier to do that. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like that is kind of hard to find in a full time receiver. I think the answer is to just use a running back split out wide and bring them in motion. I think it may be easier to do that. 

Honestly even if its multiple people i would be good with that. We just seem to totally get away from doing those things when he is out. 

The main advantage of having a WR that can do it is that you give less away pre-snap but i totally believe a guy like Hurd would have played a big role on plays like that. Just sucks he hasn't been healthy at all.

Edited by Justone2
  • Like 1

Just now, Justone2 said:

Honestly even if its multiple people i would be good with that. We just seem to totally get away from doing those things when he is out.

I thought it was a good role for Richie James, but that's definitely not him. He kind of sucks with the ball in his hands lol

Just now, Forge said:

I thought it was a good role for Richie James, but that's definitely not him. He kind of sucks with the ball in his hands lol

Yeah i think Hurd probably could have had a role in those types of plays but so far he hasn't shown any ability to stay healthy. 

• Like 1