Week 12 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Moore has unleashed Ward, beautiful to see.

I think that there's a good chance that's our starting tandem next year. I think it's super unlikely Tartt is back...can't trust him to stay healthy and this is a really good, extended look at how well these two would do together. 

Just now, Forge said:

I think that there's a good chance that's our starting tandem next year. I think it's super unlikely Tartt is back...can't trust him to stay healthy and this is a really good, extended look at how well these two would do together. 

As long as we bring new back-ups for both positions i am good with letting Tartt go. Anything to not have Harris ever play safety again.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Works for me, Moore is solid and one less need

Just now, Justone2 said:

As long as we bring new back-ups for both positions i am good with letting Tartt go. Anything to not have Harris ever play safety again.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cyprien back as the reserve SS. We have a guy like Mayden who will get a shot as well 

Just now, Forge said:

It should be the starting duo. These two are interchangeable and Moore just doesn't allow anything over the top and allows Ward to be used all over the field. 

This offense is so embarrassing LOL.

Sorry Saleh, you are leading the superior unit but the offense is so incompetent. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cyprien back as the reserve SS. We have a guy like Mayden who will get a shot as well 

Honestly with how little he played he might as well be new. But in general as long as we get rid of Harris at S i think we instantly improve.