Week 12 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

On the bright side...you look at the way we are playing, and there is basically one problem and that' it. QB...well, special teams coverage lol. So two 

Even if you take Lance, you honestly can draw up game plans where you can hide him in his rookie year and the team can still win a lot of games. The depth on this team is ridiculous. Obviously when you have as many injuries as this team, you will see a drop off but this is a great situation for a project QB. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Even if you take Lance, you honestly can draw up game plans where you can hide him in his rookie year and the team can still win a lot of games. The depth on this team is ridiculous. Obviously when you have as many injuries as this team, you will see a drop off but this is a great situation for a project QB. 

If we take Lance, I'm just playing him. I've come to that decision. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Jags just fired their gm. Another good landing spot for Peters / Saleh / McD

I like it because they will get Fields or Wilson or Lance and Saleh will get some time there. 

We lose Saleh and Peters though, that's going to be some big losses. Hopefully Ryans proves to be the real deal and our FO is still very good. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Is he projected to be a mid 1st round pick? I could see us picking around 15-17

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I like it because they will get Fields or Wilson or Lance and Saleh will get some time there. 

We lose Saleh and Peters though, that's going to be some big losses. Hopefully Ryans proves to be the real deal and our FO is still very good. 

We always assume it will be Peters, but I suppose we can't rule out that mayhew would get another crack first