Week 12 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jags just fired their gm. Another good landing spot for Peters / Saleh / McD

I don't remember so many GM's getting fired in one season. Feels like its always the HC's who get the axe. Some of these are long overdue, and more to come; could see Ryan Pace let go as well

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I like it because they will get Fields or Wilson or Lance and Saleh will get some time there. 

We lose Saleh and Peters though, that's going to be some big losses. Hopefully Ryans proves to be the real deal and our FO is still very good. 

Shanny is the key for our coaching staff, on the defensive side i'd hope we keep Kocurek. 

FO wise, is it more Lynch or Peters whos the key? I mean, Lynch has no FO experience, which means the 2nd most important person in our FO would be....Martin Mayhew 

I really wish we could make Lynch team president & Peters gm

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

I don't remember so many GM's getting fired in one season. Feels like its always the HC's who get the axe. Some of these are long overdue, and more to come; could see Ryan Pace let go as well

Shanny is the key for our coaching staff, on the defensive side i'd hope we keep Kocurek. 

FO wise, is it more Lynch or Peters whos the key? I mean, Lynch has no FO experience, which means the 2nd most important person in our FO would be....Martin Mayhew 

I really wish we could make Lynch team president & Peters gm

Peters is still a huge influence and responsible for a lot of the late round gems. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Peters is still a huge influence and responsible for a lot of the late round gems. 

Always wonder if its mostly him or if its things he installed in our scouting staff. Lets hope its the latter.

Edited by Justone2

Just now, Justone2 said:

Always wonder if its purely him or if its things he installed in our scouting staff. Lets hope its the latter.

Clearly he is well respected and teams are interested in him for a reason. It's okay though, he needs to go take his shot at being the GM somewhere else if it isn't going to happen here. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sorry DJ, you're not getting re-signed here.

Kinlaw, Givens, Armstead, Bosa...and then fill in the rest. 

I'm hoping that we can resign him, but I'm prepared for him to be gone. The net gain we get from him probably isn't enough to justify the salary that he may get.