Week 12 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Not that I would be overly excited, but does the Lions firing their GM/HC make it more possible for Stafford to get moved this offseason? Not even saying to the Niners but just in general? Like possibly the Colts who do have cap space and will need one with Rivers only on a one year deal? 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not that I would be overly excited, but does the Lions firing their GM/HC make it more possible for Stafford to get moved this offseason? Not even saying to the Niners but just in general? Like possibly the Colts who do have cap space and will need one with Rivers only on a one year deal? 

Yes. Also, that relationship seems strained between he and the team and I think he will get moved. 

Colts have money, need, and a pick that is probably just about right (would assume they pick in the late teens early twenties

47 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes. Also, that relationship seems strained between he and the team and I think he will get moved. 

Colts have money, need, and a pick that is probably just about right (would assume they pick in the late teens early twenties

Very good match and Stafford gets to play at a dome in Indy as well. 

21 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

So torn on this win. 

Sad we won for draft position 

Happy we beat the rams and keep slim playoff hopes alive. 

Just be happy about it, I think. If we want a QB that badly, we will be able to make it happen if we want. 

Also, I assumed we were going to win six anyway

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Can't be mad about a win. 

And then came Solomon Thomas. 

But seriously, it's good to beat the Rams. 49ers aren't gunning for the number one pick or anything with a generational QB talent. Might as well try to make the playoffs just for the hell of it. This season is whatever anyway. 

BTW, does Aaron Donald still not know who Deebo Samus is? 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

cvg8z6mbw9261.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f937ea7c6ed0c2d339d29d1cd1a77dfbd1a6dc9a

And now we lose two home games. 

That list will get bigger after Webster and Taylor get added to IR this week. 

It's definitely been brutal and it only gets worse with the team possibly being needed to pack up and leave for another state. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Just be happy about it, I think. If we want a QB that badly, we will be able to make it happen if we want. 

Also, I assumed we were going to win six anyway

I was indifferent on this game but since we basically dominated the game till the third, I said why not go ahead and get that W!

• Like 1

Love it, the mans instincts are second to none. Watching it live, you wouldn't have even known the type of coverage Sherman was in and how he adjusted to the ball. The coverage all game was so great. Like like at Jimmie right there, he was right with Higbee and gave him no room at all to breathe. 

Interested in seeing how we are able to defend Diggs next week.