Ravens/Steelers postponed till Tuesday now

MikeT14

8 hours ago, 43M said:

The players and coaches should be able to sue the league for royally sh1tting the bed in regards to Covid.

The NFL looks for every reason to steal money from players.    Why the **** are they never held accountable?   

Im not happy the game is being moved, but Im not blaming the Ravens....just like I didn't blame the Titans.    I blame that POS Goodell and his merry band of mental midgets.

There was an opt out option available. 

So now comes word that the Ravens have actively disciplined a strength and conditioning coach for violating rules (not reporting symptoms and failure to wear his mask plus tracking equipment). So, yea, the Ravens outbreak was caused by carelessness on their part.

Steelers fans spending their thanksgiving complaining that their team (who is top 3 in opponents’ penalties committed against every. single. year...funny how that works btw) is the subject of some NFL wide anti-steeler conspiracy this year is just awesome man. Love to see it 💜

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

The biggest issue I have with the moving of schedule from a Steelers fan standpoint is that there are players out with injury that won't be by the time we actually play, so in a way the Ravens might benefit from having the game rescheduled.

Like who exactly? Postponing the game actually HELPS the Steelers in this game. More prep time for one. What’s more the Ravens have already had more positive tests... we would have had them regardless, but now we’ll likely be down additional players that would’ve otherwise played. Whereas what exact players would we have been getting back from injury this Sunday that we wouldn’t have got back on Thursday regardless?

Edited by diamondbull424

6 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

This feels like deja vu from the Titans Covid thread.

It is funny to me how the Steelers players are complaining about spending Thanksgiving with their families after complaining about losing family time when the Titans game was canceled.

Steelers were going to get a mini-bye out of this game and no longer will. So, yea, they get one day off with their families on a holiday. They'd probably prefer to play the prime time game and then have the extended stretch off.

34 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Steelers fans spending their thanksgiving complaining that their team (who is top 3 in opponents’ penalties committed against every. single. year...funny how that works btw) is the subject of some NFL wide anti-steeler conspiracy this year is just awesome man. Love to see it 💜

What's really important is that those poor, down trodden Ravens don't have to play an away prime time game in Pittsburgh again. You know, one less thing for Harbaugh to cry about.

I eagerly wait to hear how it's no disadvantage for the Steelers when they postpone this to a week 18.

7 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

It is funny to me how the Steelers players are complaining about spending Thanksgiving with their families after complaining about losing family time when the Titans game was canceled.

We seem to complain a lot more than we used to. Not sure why. I don't know if we are that entitled or just think everything should always be perfect. I think we need to be more realistic, whether it is about football, covid, your neighbor or whatever.

If you stumble, overcome it, whether it is because of someone else or just circumstantial. You can do it!

So will there be 3 games on at 1:00 Sunday?

2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Steelers were going to get a mini-bye out of this game and no longer will. So, yea, they get one day off with their families on a holiday. They'd probably prefer to play the prime time game and then have the extended stretch off.

You think players prefer to play on 3 days rest?

15 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Other than Ebron missing his sons birthday, who complained about missing time with their families with the Titans reschedule?

I just find it funny seeing all the hypoccrital trolls (not you) on here attacking Steelers fans for not being happy about this when I guarantee, if the situation was affecting them, they wouldnt be happy either.

Im not even mad at the Ravens.   Only reasons Im annoyed is because a) the NFL has completely botched handling this and b)  I was looking forward to a Thanksgiving night game.  Next to nothing is going to change between now and Sunday.

Edited by 43M
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

moved this back but couldn't move the niners/packers back 3 days or 4 days smh 

This is the right call, but the NFL is so inconsistent 

They moved the Raiders game against TB up instead of back which forced one of our players to have to sit but would have cleared the protocol if the game was played at its regular scheduled time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 43M said:

Next to nothing is going to change between now and Sunday.

Well 6 more Ravens players may test positive by then that would have played today and potentially infected Steelers players/officials/etc... I think that is the point of the rescheduling, not for the Ravens players to come off of the list (not possible) or anything like that.

22 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

What's really important is that those poor, down trodden Ravens don't have to play an away prime time game in Pittsburgh again. You know, one less thing for Harbaugh to cry about.

I eagerly wait to hear how it's no disadvantage for the Steelers when they postpone this to a week 18.

Lmao i’m sure everyone loves having you over for Thanksgiving 

Every sentence probably a complaint about the food or the temperature inside or something 🤣

There’s a lot of stuff being thrown around by other Steeler fans that I wouldn’t defend, but the virtue grabbing needs to stop. 

The players are allowed to be angry. Full stop. You can be angry about the pandemic and how some things may affect you. Being angry about negative situation changes and not understanding the full scale of the pandemic are not exclusive of each other. 

But stop the “they don’t get it” narrative. You ever complain about a burger not being cooked well? Well, better get over it, there's kids starving all over the world. Ever send a drink back at a bar? How dare you! There’s thousands without clean, drinkable water.

Just imagine having had plans to see your parents - brother, sister, cousin, whoever - this Saturday and Sunday and then because of Susan at work gets Covid and half the office having to quarantine - you now have to work Friday and Saturday because it’s coming up at the end of the month and now you can’t go spend time with your family you haven’t seen in months. Your not allowed to be mad? You can’t get upset, but also understand the pandemic affects things? No, miss me with that. You don’t live your life that virtuous so stop selling that other people have to. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Funny because Pittsburgh has more times being in the bottom 10 of this statistic than they do the top 10 over the last decade. Baltimore, on the other hand, has more times in the top 10 than the Steelers do. But why let a little thing like facts get in the way of such an edgy post?