Ravens/Steelers postponed till Tuesday now

MikeT14

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

So delivery drivers can’t have covid either, I suppose? I mean they’re handling a bunch of groceries and touching a bunch of surfaces, more than the average shopper would. But I guess, you’re right, its a fool proof plan. 😂

The NFL could afford to have Covid negative people live in their own bubbles just to serve the teams and do things like that. And yes, it is foolproof. The spread of Covid is not complicated.

22 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah... People are kidding themselves if they think this game is being played on Sunday. I truly want to know what the discipline was for this coach internally from the Ravens. Getting to remain with the team would be a slap in the face to the players who otherwise have been doing the right thing.

Hiding symptoms is cowardly and could lead to deaths of players family members. I don’t see how this guy could keep going, I’d have to resign out of shame tbh.

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

power rangers ok GIF

Lmao it’s not at all dude. The only reason it’s a problem is because people don’t give a **** about not spreading the disease. Put people inside hazmat suits and it’s 100% not going to spread from them. Food products can be disinfected properly by professionals.

You and I can’t afford to do this stuff, the NFL are clowns for not doing it.

50 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Hiding symptoms is cowardly and could lead to deaths of players family members. I don’t see how this guy could keep going, I’d have to resign out of shame tbh.

Yeah, I’m baffled that this dude hasn’t AT LEAST received a one year suspension from the NFL from this. I mean, no possible discipline of this dude would account for the fact that he’s going to cost this team at least half a million dollars, likely a high level day three draft pick, and not to mention the health concerns of the players he exposed carelessly. I’m not going to say he cost us games because its the NFL and no excuses and all, but this is supremely negligent.

Some people think the Earth is flat. You aren't going to convince everyone to take precautions no matter how wealthy or informed they may be. Some just won't believe Covid is a serious risk for them or their loved ones.

Also some people who take as many precautions as humanly possible get it.

We can't know every case of who is who. Now if the NFL investigates and finds someone negligent they should drop the hammer on them until the threat is passed, if that happens.

• Like 1

At this point, if the game is not played, it has to be a Raven forfeit, right? This isn't a random outbreak. They had to discipline the coach that wasn't following protocols and seemingly led to this many positives. I loathe Pittsburgh but this is solely on the Ravens and they need to be penalized this game.