Ravens/Steelers postponed till Tuesday now

MikeT14

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Is this really what we're doing here? Pretending that 5 days between games and 11 days between games is the same? Shoot... Just do away with Bye Weeks too then.

What do you mean? I was trying to agree with your argument, I just didn’t know which one to agree with. My fault.hey arnold nicksplat GIF

1 minute ago, pf9 said:

Now NBC doesn't have to compete with CBS and Fox on Sunday afternoon

Yup. And this being the only game of the day should still draw a pretty high rating, not Thanksgiving high... but even with the backups in, Tuesday football means one less day to wait to get to Week 13 of the NFL season. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

I knew as soon as Lamar Jackson tested positive they'd postpone it again. It was a forgone conclusion. 

... Lamar Jackson testing positive means what exactly? He won’t be playing in the game on Tuesday nor the game against the Cowboys. So I’m not sure what you’re attempting to get at with this. Are you insinuating that the league wanted to give the Ravens a day to practice on Monday to get used to RG3 under center and that’s unfair? Is it that Lamar Jackson not playing is some sort of deep state plot to screw the Steelers?

Perhaps the NFL knows RG3 has honed all of his inner rookie QB prowess that was assumed lost over the years and has been planning since his 2nd season to unleash it for this very moment to execute his dastardly plot. The NFL caught wind of it and knew they just HAD to assist him in his aims of destroying Pittsburgh. 😂

possible angels in the outfield GIF

• Like 3

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The conspiracy is now complete:

The Ravens have turned multiple days of COVID tests, impacting basically their whole offense and defensive line into a Monday Night home game. Pure genius!

I stand corrected. Lamar might now have a chance to play against the Cowboys. Monday night would equal EXACTLY 10 days from his positive test. He wouldn’t be able to practice, but assuming he’s not symptomatic, he could play... though Lamar seems to be the type to always show the flu symptoms in prior seasons, so I’m not sure he will be exactly good to go either. Though we’re talking (likely) influenza vs Covid, so I’m sure its not a 1v1 comparison. So hopefully Lamar will be good to go here.