Ravens/Steelers postponed till Tuesday now

MikeT14

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Because it's virtually impossible to play a game 48 hours after you just played a previous one, compared to going Tuesday to Sunday? Is that a serious question? lol

I was wondering why the Ravens/cowboys game was moved to Monday and not Sunday while Steelers/WSH stays on Sunday. I'm was not expecting the Ravens to play Thursday after playing Tuesday

16 minutes ago, August4th said:

I was wondering why the Ravens/cowboys game was moved to Monday and not Sunday while Steelers/WSH stays on Sunday. I'm was not expecting the Ravens to play Thursday after playing Tuesday

Ravens need more time to, at this point, contain the spread. Beyond that, I have no clue. I don't see any reason why the PIT/WSH game would've been moved in the first place anyways.

40 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ravens need more time to, at this point, contain the spread. Beyond that, I have no clue. I don't see any reason why the PIT/WSH game would've been moved in the first place anyways.

To contain the spread after they play the game against Pittsburgh? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rich homie said:

To contain the spread after they play the game against Pittsburgh? 

At this point we still don't even know if the Pittsburgh game is happening. We've still had consecutive days with positive results. Why they chose to move the Dallas game to Monday instead of Sunday is anyone's guess, probably numerous factors (including the fact taht right now people like Lamar can't play Sunday, but would be able to play Monday)

2 hours ago, August4th said:

I mean I think its probably because the Steelers would be deemed to have enough time to rest and their game on Sunday would be business as usual for that network. Whereas like you said, Fox paid a lot of money to obtain the rights to broadcast the game. I’m sure they were not looking to compete with the rest of the networks for their broadcasted game. They want the game to be broadcast nationally as they were promised for the Thursday game.

So there would be no reason to move the Steelers game back, if the NFL doesn’t have to do so. Like we’ve concluded earlier, money talks, is the most likely reason. What’s more you wouldn’t probably want to move the Steelers game back the extra day considering that would be one less day of rest after the game prior to your next game. And depending on kickoff time, an extra half day, considering any game moved to Monday would likely have a late kickoff time.

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Biggest crybabies in the league... Karma is coming their way

Yea, why would Steelers fans complain about twice now having their schedule yanked around to accommodate two teams that violated covid policy? Karma already seemed to reward the Steelers when they played the Titans, I'd say.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Yea, why would Steelers fans complain about twice now having their schedule yanked around to accommodate two teams that violated covid policy? Karma already seemed to reward the Steelers when they played the Titans, I'd say.

must really be unfortunate getting extra rest late in the season. Really feel bad for the undefeated Steelers right now.

51 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

You guys will get through this.

#StayStrong

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

must really be unfortunate getting extra rest late in the season. Really feel bad for the undefeated Steelers right now.

What extra rest? They have to spend the time practicing now. Just like they did during their "bye" week this year. Then instead of a mini-bye after their Thursday game they get a short week to prepare for a team that will have extra time to prepare for them. Because the Ravens couldn't do what they're supposed to do. And meanwhile Baltimore gets extra time to prepare instead of having to travel on the short week and gets extra time for their game against Dallas along with more time to get players back from the covid protocols.

The Steelers have earned their undefeated record. It has no bearing here. Just like Baltimore has earned their 6-4 record.

1 hour ago, CKSteeler said:

I too enjoyed that game.