Ravens/Steelers postponed till Tuesday now

MikeT14

It's the right move, but shows the lack of consistency by the NFL. Why not move Packers and 49ers back? What about the Raiders/Bucs when the Raiders whole OL had to be quarantined? If I didn't know any better, the NFL is showing mass favoritism to their money making QBs in Aaron Rodgers, Lamar Jackson, and Tom Brady. Don't get me wrong, I'm in full agreement with the game being moved to Sunday, but their bias is obvious and ugly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

Then why postpone it?

Sign street free agents if you need to. Just because a few KEY players are out, the NFL kisses the Ravens' butt.  That sentiment is not across the board - so put your big boy pants on Ravens and play with whoever can play.

To stop the spread. Thats the nature of an outbreak. Each day more people test positive. That can continue to happen and spread to the Steelers. It has NOTHING to do with who is playing and who isnt. Literally nothing. Not a single thing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Then why postpone it?

Sign street free agents if you need to. Just because a few KEY players are out, the NFL kisses the Ravens' butt.  That sentiment is not across the board - so put your big boy pants on Ravens and play with whoever can play.

Ladies and Gents, we have found THAT guy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So apparently the Ravens Strength and conditioning coach is being punished because he didn't report symptoms, so long story short, Baltimore did this to themselves. And as a result we lost a Thanksgiving prime time game and had it replaced with a 1:15pm Sunday game.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

To stop the spread. Thats the nature of an outbreak. Each day more people test positive. That can continue to happen and spread to the Steelers. It has NOTHING to do with who is playing and who isnt. Literally nothing. Not a single thing. 

If the Ravens staff was following Protocol, this wouldn't be happening. In each of the major outbreaks, titans as well, people failed to follow protocol. In both cases it resulted in significant changes to the Steelers schedule 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

It's the right move, but shows the lack of consistency by the NFL. Why not move Packers and 49ers back? What about the Raiders/Bucs when the Raiders whole OL had to be quarantined? If I didn't know any better, the NFL is showing mass favoritism to their money making QBs in Aaron Rodgers, Lamar Jackson, and Tom Brady. Don't get me wrong, I'm in full agreement with the game being moved to Sunday, but their bias is obvious and ugly.

It’s the Steelers. One of the leagues marquee franchises. If 7 players test positive just think about the close contacts you’re gonna have to Investigate. Whereas if one player test positive then it’s nowhere near as difficult. I trust the nfl very little but y’all are reaching.