The other NFL games week #12 Thanksgiving edition

Iron_man

Happy Thanksgiving you guys. Are you gonna enjoy thanksgiving with some football?

Thanksgiving games: Texans vs Lions at noon on CBS and Washington vs Cowboys at 4pm on FOX. Ravens at steelers moved to Sunday 1pm

Sunday early: Ravens vs steelers, Titans vs Colts, Raiders vs Falcons, Chargers vs Bills, Dolphins vs Jets, Browns vs Jaguars, Giants vs Bengals, Panthers vs Vikings

Sunday late: Chiefs vs Bucs, Saints vs Broncos, 9ers vs Rams

Sunday Night: Bears vs Packers

Monday Night: Seahawks vs Eagles

I think I'll watch the cowboys game, our game, Chiefs vs Bucs, Bears vs Packers. Are there any match ups besides our game that interest you?

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Ravens/Steelers and Bucs/Chiefs.

That's it for me. Not impressed with the TG games at all. 

The same. I'll be watching the scores and hope the crap teams win. Draft position for the Pats. Cowboy game stinks both team AOD have higher picks 😁

• Like 1

Just now, m haynes said:

The same. I'll be watching the scores and hope the crap teams win. Draft position for the Pats. Cowboy game stinks both team AOD have higher picks 😁

Speaking to DAL fans, their number 1 priority would be to trade back with a QB needy team. Washington would draft a QB. So I think we want Washington to win

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Lions are awful.. what a mess. I'm surprised they haven't fired Matt yet. 

Based on their talent on offense alone they should be much better than they are imo. 

I don't follow the Lyons. every time I do see them Stafford looks legit however the keep losing. I see a really good QB in a bad situation. It seem that it all on his shoulders.  Will he be available in 2021? He needs a change. What would he be like on KC?

Lions have over 24 million in dead cap if they get rid of Stafford after this season. I think it's much better for them to get rid of him after next season if they really wanted to. I'm not sure how old he wants to play but he's only 32.. he could honestly be a good QB for another 5 years for them. If they end up with a top 5 pick I think it would be dumb to go QB personally, they should draft entirely on the defensive side and they could easily be a playoff team with a better coach next season. 

What amazes me is Washington after todays win went from a top 5 draft pick to being in the playoffs LOL 

• Like 1

If the Raiders and Ravens both end up losing (which is likely), the Pats are still very much in the hunt. The Dolphins still have to face both KC and Buffalo. The Colts still need to face Pittsburgh, and the suddenly hot Texans twice. The Ravens have it pretty easy the rest of the way, but with how their offense has looked lately, losing to the Browns in week 14 isn't out of the question. Though even if the Ravens win, the Pats can make it if they win out and the Colts, Dolphins and Raiders all stumble.