What are you thankful for about your team this season?

stl4life07

48 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

how is a Browns fan not naming Wyatt Teller??!?

so many times ppl confuse good OL play for good RB play

Not in any way taking away from Chubb and Hunt who I think are having a great season, but you gotta shout out that o-line

Our offensive line is why we are 7-3.

3/5 guys should get pro bowl votes.

Jedrick Wills and Jack Conklin are fantastic on the edges (especially Conklin). Then you have Wyatt Teller playing at an all pro level.

• Like 1

that they have yet another crappyass defense and not enough weapons on offense to make up for it, and they're wasting yet another year in the career of one of the greatest QBs of all-time. I'm so happy that I won't have to worry about a potential Super Bowl loss, so February should be stress-free. Thanks packers you a-holes.

wait this wasn't the spirit of the thread, was it

Edited by DannyB
  • Like 1

I’m just thankful that we have a season at all. 
It’s a down year for the Patriots, but I’m thankful for the past 20 years (17 division titles; 9 AFC Championships; 6 Super Bowl Championships) and hopefully I’ll get to witness the next 20. 

I never thought I’d see the Patriots win even one title, so I’ve been blessed. I’m thankful for ownership that was committed to keeping the Patriots from moving to St. Louis in 1994, opening a beautiful new stadium in 2002, and building a team that has had only two losing seasons (and one 8-8 season) since ‘94. 
So, to sum up: I’m thankful to even have a team in the first place - not every region is so fortunate - and to have had the good fortune to have been born in New England as a Patriots fan. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Patrick Mahomes 

For so long Chiefs never had a Great QB, he does such amazing things so regularly that you almost take him for granted. 

i am also thankful for Mahomes, just as an nfl fan.

would be okay with chiefs winning the SB again this year

• Like 1