Gardner Minshew

Vladimir L

On 11/26/2020 at 9:26 PM, lavar703 said:

No. Good lord. They either revisit this Haskins thing next year or were drafting a QB. You can’t rely on Alex to stay healthy and I don’t want someone else’s trash. 

On top of that, Kyle Allen is Rivera & Scotty’s Colt McCoy. He’ll remain on the team as a back up. There’s absolutely no reason to trade for a QB at this point. Not even Sam Darnold who I thought could be a possibility after Haskins was benched.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No. Good lord. They either revisit this Haskins thing next year or were drafting a QB. You can’t rely on Alex to stay healthy and I don’t want someone else’s trash. 

Minshew is legit and better than Haskim

his rookie year was as good as mayfield

They already have their "maybe he can grow into something" QB that they traded for last year. If they aren't in position to take a QB this year, they'll roll with Alex Smith, convinced that he'll take him to the next level.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 1:05 AM, Woz said:

tenor.gif

While it’s not my favorite idea, at least Sam Darnold has untapped elite QB potential. He reminds me of Brett Favre from when Favre was stuck on the Falcons as a young QB. Darnold needs a change of scenery, he needs better coaching and needs to be drilled into him how important it is to not turn the ball over and that methodically moving the ball down the field while retaining possession can help win you games and it will eventually open up things downfield if you do a short passing game first.

He just needs more development and better talent put around him.

Edited by turtle28

12 hours ago, turtle28 said:

While it’s not my favorite idea, at least Sam Darnold has untapped elite QB potential. He reminds me of Brett Favre from when Favre was stuck on the Falcons as a young QB. Darnold needs a change of scenery, he needs better coaching and needs to be drilled into him how important it is to not turn the ball over and that methodically moving the ball down the field while retaining possession can help win you games and it will eventually open up things downfield if you do a short passing game first.

He just needs more development and better talent put around him.

I actually agree with this... Adam Gase has completely murdered this Kid's potential. 

• Like 1