Week 12: Chiefs @ Bucs

indifference

Ali Marpet will be back Sunday! Good news for us. Don Smith status is up in the air but I think we should be ok without him.

Onto game predictions...with D White and SMB zone coverage skills i have no doubt KC will hang 30 on us. Kelce is about to eat

KC 34 TB 27

Edited by indifference

I'm getting fed up with Arians and Bowles game plan. The decision to not add pass rushers and add Antonio Brown was absolutely stupid. Rojo has 4 100 yard rushing games and continue to abandon the run too early. Monday night they have 73% pass play selection and the deficit was a 3 point loss. This is stupidity. 

Defensively, what happened to the aggressive playcalling? Bowles now goes with a zone and 4 man rush? Barrett was a one hit wonder and they miss the rotation of Nassib/Jpp /Barrett. they're clearly lacking depth. Nelson is suited to play a 5 Tech. and thats even if he sticks on an nfl roster. He's been a bum this year. 

The reaSON the secondary has been so good prior to the giants is because we brought pressure. We have to blitz bc Jpp is our only threat off the edge. 

In come the Chiefs who have a young QB thats going to sling it. You know what that means right? Arians is going to abandon the run AGAIN early on. Brady has only thrown 9 INT in this offense which is a miracle given the amount of stupid playcalling. Yeah he's had his fair share of bad decisions but defenses are sitting on the vertical routes. He and leftwich need to step in and override this scheme bc it's outdated. I was never a winston fan, but i even said hiring Arians over Beinnemy was stupid bc BA's system is outdated. He'd rather score in 90 seconds over 6 minute drive. 

Bucs are going to lose this game if they come in with the same gameplan as last week. Go back to Carolina and run the football. Go back to GB and run the football and run your blitz schemes. Go back to the short game and keep Mahomes off the field. My gosh we abandoned what worked in GB, LV, Car, etc. and just play stupid against good teams. 

Barrett leads the league in QB hurries and is like top five-ish in total pressures. We don't have Vea pushing the entire middle of the pocket anymore. Of course his sack numbers are going to drop.

Doesn't excuse the amount of times he jumps offsides. But his ability to rush the QB hasn't declined.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Barrett leads the league in QB hurries and is like top five-ish in total pressures. We don't have Vea pushing the entire middle of the pocket anymore. Of course his sack numbers are going to drop.

Doesn't excuse the amount of times he jumps offsides. But his ability to rush the QB hasn't declined.

Certainly hasn’t and he has rushed exclusively at LOLB this season. Therefore, his opportunity to get blind side strip sack fumbles arent as high.