Week 12 - Rams vs 49ers

RamRod

We’re going to lose this game. It was clear within the first quarter. We’re going to lose to a Niners team missing so many significant players TWICE in one year. It’s inexcusable. 

And I’m officially getting tired of Jared Goff. I’m done making excuses for him. He looks great one week and completely inept the next. So sick of this **** losing to teams we have no business losing to 

• Like 1

Just now, JonStark said:

Won't get any argument from me today. Doesn't mean all of your previous criticism was accurate. 

Same....Goff is horrible today.... there’s no other way around it....he never turned the ball over this much before.... I don’t know what’s going on this year...

Yeah.... I’m done with Goff lol I’ve been up and down with him. Too many chances in 3 years with Mcvay to say this isn’t on him. We complain about Mcvay and his play calling often, especially on 3rd down, but how can he trust this guy?? And like always, the excuses will come out from the Goff supporters. In reality, he has been the most inconsistent player on this whole team. Which sucks because it’s the one position where you just can’t have that. He can make any throw.. and does have a great game on occasion. But once in a while doesn’t win Super Bowls 

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

Yeah.... I’m done with Goff lol I’ve been up and down with him. Too many chances in 3 years with Mcvay to say this isn’t on him. We complain about Mcvay and his play calling often, especially on 3rd down, but how can he trust this guy?? And like always, the excuses will come out from the Goff supporters. In reality, he has been the most inconsistent player on this whole team. Which sucks because it’s the one position where you just can’t have that. He can make any throw.. and does have a great game on occasion. But once in a while doesn’t win Super Bowls 

I'm not done with him, but you're right. As much as I defend him (and rightfully so), he can't have games like this. His bad games can't be this bad. Mcvay is doing everything I've been asking for and Goff is blowing it. Can he get better? Absolutely.  He's still only 26 years old so it's too early to throw in the towel, but this needs to get fixed now. 

Just now, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

We’re going to lose this game. It was clear within the first quarter. We’re going to lose to a Niners team missing so many significant players TWICE in one year. It’s inexcusable. 

And I’m officially getting tired of Jared Goff. I’m done making excuses for him. He looks great one week and completely inept the next. So sick of this **** losing to teams we have no business losing to 

Every QB lose to teams they don’t suppose to lose too. Brady have loses to Miami, Saints lost to Tampa Bay and Atlanta in the past when those teams were average at best. Last season the Browns beat the breaks off the Ravens who were great last season. So again teams lose all the time to bad teams mostly in the theme is most of the time it’s against divisional opponents. 

Im more concerned that the Rams are losing to another offense that really isn’t doing anything. If the Rams going to lose at least have the offense move the football at will and score 30+. Dolphins scored 14 non offensive points and the Niners score 7 non offensive points. That’s frustrating to me.