Week 12 - Rams vs 49ers

RamRod

Just now, JonStark said:

Sad thing is Mcvay is doing everything I've been asking him to do, and now it's Goff that's ruining it. Their defense is playing great, but it's more on the offense not doing anything. 

The Niners are Goff’s worst nightmare because one of Goffs biggest weakenesses is that he goes through his progressions slowly and the Niners have too much speed 

• Like 2

This is the worst offensive performance Ive seen since the Rams played the Niners at home last season. Goff turnovers are excusable. I get Ward forced both the Goff and Brown fumbles but still. Crazy thing is both drives were going so well until those fumbles. I do think the Rams, who are the best 2nd half team in the NFL, to come out and have better success on offense but the 1st half shouldnt be 7-3 Niners with the Rams having just as many turnovers as points. 

What I love is the defense. They gave up some rushing yards but other than that, Mullens dont scare me. If the Rams can somehow just get a lead it will be game match set. If the Rams are going to be down the Niners is going to continue to run and possibly wear down the Rams defense and not have Mullens throw much. I think Goff is resilient and will have a better 2nd half but I want to see them start fast on offense to get some points on the opening 2nd half possession or even better score a td and take the lead. Defense keep playing well and I also love what Im seeing from Gay. We finally have a kicker I can feel confident with. Lets go Rams!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

This is the worst offensive performance Ive seen since the Rams played the Niners at home last season. Goff turnovers are excusable. I get Ward forced both the Goff and Brown fumbles but still. Crazy thing is both drives were going so well until those fumbles. I do think the Rams, who are the best 2nd half team in the NFL, to come out and have better success on offense but the 1st half shouldnt be 7-3 Niners with the Rams having just as many turnovers as points. 

What I love is the defense. They gave up some rushing yards but other than that, Mullens dont scare me. If the Rams can somehow just get a lead it will be game match set. If the Rams are going to be down the Niners is going to continue to run and possibly wear down the Rams defense and not have Mullens throw much. I think Goff is resilient and will have a better 2nd half but I want to see them start fast on offense to get some points on the opening 2nd half possession or even better score a td and take the lead. Defense keep playing well and I also love what Im seeing from Gay. We finally have a kicker I can feel confident with. Lets go Rams!

Goff is resilient and I have faith in him, but hot dog did he look like pure garbage in the first half...they only lead 4 points and we’ve played horrendous offense...

If you're a Rams fan and you're not questioning Jared Goff's ability to protect the football and how it relates to the Rams winning/losing games then I don't know what the F&CK you're watching every week. 

10 Turnoversin the last 3.5 games.

Edited by BStanRamFan