Week 12 - Rams vs 49ers

RamRod

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

Bad throw on 3rd down to overshoot Kupp. 

This defense goes back onto the field and is being asked to save the game. It's not right. 

He absolutely panicked on that one. 

With Goff playing the way he is, I would've liked to see a run to Akers or two on that drive. We had plenty of time. 

4 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Bad throw on 3rd down to overshoot Kupp. 

This defense goes back onto the field and is being asked to save the game. It's not right. 

Its not right BUT in 2018 the Rams defense alot of times couldnt stop a cold and the Rams offense had to win in shootouts so I think its even lol

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Its not right BUT in 2018 the Rams defense alot of times couldnt stop a cold and the Rams offense had to win in shootouts so I think its even lol

I know you’re somewhat joking (I think) but What happened in 2018 is irrelevant. If not for the rams defense being as good as it is, the rams lose a few more games so far this year. The defense should never be asked to win a game against a Destroyed niners team

Credit to Kyle Shanahan. He has our number. Defense played great. Akers had his best game as a pro. Gay hit two from 40+ which is great to see. McVay didn't get too pass happy for a change.

This one is on Goff. Pure and simple. If it continues, the speculation will start before the seasons over. 

• Like 1

Just now, JonStark said:

I knew once we didn't get any points on that last drive we were gonna lose. What a heartbreaker. 

Yeah this has Week 16 written all over again with the Rams losing a heartbreaker. Honestly though it shouldve never came down to this if Goff didnt turn the ball over 3 times (one for a pick 6) and Brown not fumbled. All we can hope for is the Seahawks traveling to Philly loses which Im not ruling out to happen. Great thing the Cards lost today. 

4 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Credit to Kyle Shanahan. He has our number. Defense played great. Akers had his best game as a pro. Gay hit two from 40+ which is great to see. McVay didn't get too pass happy for a change.

This one is on Goff. Pure and simple. If it continues, the speculation will start before the seasons over. 

Yup, this one is definitely on Goff. He's still young, but he can't have floor games this low at this point. 

If he even just holds onto that fumble, we're likely going to OT.