Week 12 - Rams vs 49ers

RamRod

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Can somebody explain to me why the **** we put Darious Williams on Deebo Samuel on that drive? We have Jalen ******* Ramsey for a reason.

Agree i don't understand why we didn't put Ramsey on him....

But this is not why we lose this game...

Just now, jrry32 said:

Can somebody explain to me why the **** we put Darious Williams on Deebo Samuel on that drive? We have Jalen ******* Ramsey for a reason.

It's hard to criticize the defense, but I don't understand why we run zone as much as we do. Especially against the 49ers, you would think we would man up and shell out to stop the run. 

2 minutes ago, JonStark said:

It's hard to criticize the defense, but I don't understand why we run zone as much as we do. Especially against the 49ers, you would think we would man up and shell out to stop the run. 

I have no issue with the zone. But the point of Ramsey is having a guy you can lock onto a WR like we did with D.K. and Evans. There was no reason not to cover Deebo with him. Williams was getting outmuscled. It was a stupid error.

• Like 1

Sorry fellas, we just own you guys!

Kidding...Sort of, because I do think Saleh has a good feel for McVay's offense. 

Our defense has played very well the last two weeks but our offense is obviously a mess with Mullens. A kind of typical divisional game between two rivals that comes down to the wire.

Good luck rest of the way, please beat the Cardinals next week! 

5 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

It doesn’t matter. This game is on Goff plain and simple. 

There has to be some sort of accountability. These kind of games with this offense, for a 5th year QB are inexcusable. 

Goff doesn't read the forums. The guy seems to have a handful of games each year where he just implodes. I'm so fed up with it. He better have gotten it out of his system. He needs to deliver down the stretch.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Goff doesn't read the forums. The guy seems to have a handful of games each year where he just implodes. I'm so fed up with it. He better have gotten it out of his system. He needs to deliver down the stretch.

It’s so frustrating. He looks so good one game then he’s so bad another. 

the drop off is so large. That’s what concerns me moving forward with him 

• Like 1