From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

23 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Classify this under the no kidding Sherlock....

But Titans are actively shopping Murray. Trying to see if they can get a nibble. 

Tough to imagine many takers unless another team has a player they are trying to get rid of as well. Eli Apple deal? /wishful thinking 

3 hours ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

Saw a facebook link with Vrabel saying he is excited to get to work with Dodd. Not sure he will be gone if that's true. Didn't click the link to read myself though.

I think he touched on that ever since his first press conference, saying something along the lines of not every player develops as fast as expected, some take a while, and that he himself was one of those cases. Couldn't remember if that was an answer to a particular question about Dodd or he just happened to bring it up by himself, but I personally wouldn't read too much into it. I doubt his stock is high enough to warrant a team looking to trade a pick for him, so I don't think he's gone before camp, but I'm not exactly getting my hopes up that Vrabel will be able to resurrect his career either.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

This guy better deliver this year I know he got us all pumped for Bouje last year. Also let’s face it this guys all we have the next 2 days since I doubt Wyatt or PK give us anything 

Dang you had to go and bump this thread to get me all excited about some breaking rumor didn't you? ?

7 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

This guy better deliver this year I know he got us all pumped for Bouje last year. Also let’s face it this guys all we have the next 2 days since I doubt Wyatt or PK give us anything 

Only KT may bump this thread, you savage! Here I was all excited about getting my hopes up just to have them dashed before actual reality sets in a few weeks from now.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Heeeeeyyy the guy was on the right track until the Jags bumped up the money. Lol