From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

19 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Thanks KT. Was about to go out to dinner with the wife and now I’m going to have to explain why I’m checking Twitter every two minutes. 

You’re on eBay bidding on her upcoming birthday/anniversary (whichever is sooner) gift. 

19 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Thanks KT. Was about to go out to dinner with the wife and now I’m going to have to explain why I’m checking Twitter every two minutes. 

Lol well if it's any consolation, I am too.  I personally think it is tomorrow, when a decision made. 

• 1 month later...

Few things from the guy of the guy.  Apparently Nothing really definitive or breaking. But here it is. 

1. Robinson is more inclined to drop back in the first a few picks. Feeling is the player he can get at 25 will be the same at 30. 

2. From the visits, alot of the guys brought in impressed and seemed to be able to fit in. nobody stood out though, like in years past. 

3. Vrabel's knowledge of LBs and expertise really shows. We are going to get the right one and a good one. 

4.  Robinson really would like to trade down. 

5. Pick at #25 if stay there is wide open. Everything is possible. 

11 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I'm going into the draft fully expecting us to stay at 25.

I'm not getting my hopes up after last year, when all the buzz was we were going to trade down from 5.

I think it's slightly different compared to last year.  I think he really wanted a WR and if we traded down, we weren't going to get either Williams, Ross or Davis.  
This year, I don't know if he is going into the 1st round saying, we must get this position. Making it where he can afford to move back.

Dunno. But like you said, I wouldn't get hopes for anything. Trading down takes someone wanting to come up.