From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

1 minute ago, capton_cutclass said:

I dont doubt hes an insider which makes it more likely that its just them putting disinfo out there. Other teams will read that post he made...probably some already have...My point is its draft week I dont believe anything im told. I could buy some of what he said like they arent liking anyone at 25...that probably no big secret to other NFL teams...but the rest of it is irrelevant to me. TRADE UP you heard it here first...

I really hope there is some low level guy from an NFL team who goes up to his GM.... "hey boss, so I saw this post on Football's Future.."

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

It's been very quiet from the guy....

• The guy says that Evans is dealing with a hamstring. 
  • Team is really handling injuries a lot different from years past and even people inside the building aren't really sure what's going on with some of the "injured" players. 
  • For those guys that are looked to be counted on in the regular season, there are no chances being taken.  Feels that if season was tomorrow, we'd see majority of these players suiting up. The culture is really about respecting players and apparently the players are loving it.
  • They feel like the coach really has their back, not that they didn't under Murlakey, but the actions of Vrabel and staff really hammer that home. 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 10:41 AM, KingTitan said:

It's been very quiet from the guy....

• The guy says that Evans is dealing with a hamstring. 
  • Team is really handling injuries a lot different from years past and even people inside the building aren't really sure what's going on with some of the "injured" players. 
  • For those guys that are looked to be counted on in the regular season, there are no chances being taken.  Feels that if season was tomorrow, we'd see majority of these players suiting up. The culture is really about respecting players and apparently the players are loving it.
  • They feel like the coach really has their back, not that they didn't under Murlakey, but the actions of Vrabel and staff really hammer that home. 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Take it for what it's worth:

"Can't say we are going to trade, but the "numbers" guys are more active than normal."

If they are making a trade not expecting to hear anything until the last minute of the deadline. Hopefully I’ll be surprised by a trade but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Could be a trade... I know there's been rumors... or maybe not rumors, more like ideas... floating around about trading Henry... I guess attached with the frustration behind the possible incorrect fit here... but I don't see him fitting in at any of the potential spots... Miami has Drake and Gore.. SF has Breida, and runs a similar system that we do... TB has a couple of young guys... ultimately, I don't think he's being moved....

And besides, I don't think HEnry's contract would cause the numbers guys to go into frantic mode.  But any of those receivers mentioned above could... as they all have 9+M numbers for next year... we could be working out an extension prior to finalizing a move.

Man, I still want Parker... Parker for a 5th and Henry would be oh so nice...