KingTitan

From "The Guy of the Guy"

Less than 6 hours from the deadline. Still don’t see anything happening. Robinson is just going to continue sitting on his *** shuffling practice squad players. 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Less than 6 hours from the deadline. Still don’t see anything happening. Robinson is just going to continue sitting on his *** shuffling practice squad players. 

That’s obviously not true. Multiple reports state we are trying to make a move for a WR. He’s negotiating right now and if he has to overpay then he should just sit on his ***. I’m all for bringing in help at WR, in fact I may be the biggest advocate for that on here but the deal has to be right. 

Matches the words of the guy and some of our thoughts. 

Henry was upset last year being behind Murray. 

Henry likely isn't going to be resigned. 

Also matches Henry's comments of knowing he will be gone or replaced if he don't run better. 

Not that Pitt would have done it but Titans should have tried to offer Henry in a package for Bell. I know they wouldn’t of accepted it straight up but would of been nice to see an attempt to work out the other stuff that could have made that trade work but I wouldn’t pay anyway RB a monster contract anymore