From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, I get it. If he were to come here, we’d be relevant in a way we’ve never been. But my hate for Brady is so far beyond my feelings about Manning. Everything about him rubs me the wrong way. He will also be 43 and is definitely getting worse. The only thing that might get me to be ok is that it guarantees Arthur’s firing.

I mean I hate Brady too and he’s definitely not the old Brady. I said before if he comes here, he’s likely handpicking his OC and I wouldn’t be surprised if that was McDaniels who I also believe his contract is up. I hate both of them but it means finally bringing a offense worth a damn to this franchise which means this team is a SB contender.

3 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I haven’t watched any Patriots games this year and I know Brady is in his 40s. Is his arm still strong or has it gotten weaker? I’d be more excited if he was in his 30s honestly, signing a 40 year old even if it is Brady doesn’t sit well with me.

It’s definitely weaker and his deep ball never exactly was a huge strength. But he’s amazing in the pocket and accurate as hell. He’s still having a good season. I’m taking him over anyone of the options this team will have.

Am I the only one who is kind of scared of bringing Tom Brady here? I mean I don't doubt what he's accomplished, but I would be genuinely scared that he would come here and blow and we would be the laughing stock of the NFL. 

That just seems more likely to me than the Titans being in the AFC championship. I know that's Defeatist but it's what it feels like to me lol.

7 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I was the same way as a Lakers fan with LeBron James. Still don’t particularly like him. I just want a championship.

You’re a Cardinals fan AND a Lakers fan?  Wow. You’re like... the anti-me. 

Anyway, sign me up for Brady. I’ve never understood the hate he gets from people. He understands offense and defense and even in decline is way better than anything else we have. 

I hate Watson more than Brady. Lol 

I would take Brady. But I'd feel cheap. I'd want to win it with my own guy than a hired goon if that makes sense. 

I was kinda the same way with Manning. I wanted Locker to develop. But I did want Manning kinda. Lol 

I personally think the Brady to Titans is a real thing. I don't have anything from my guy. But justin615 guy sounds good. Lol 

• 1 month later...