From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

I was already expecting him in the 20-25 mil per year range if he kept it up until the end of the season. With each week his price has been going up.

The super cheap backup level contract people were hoping for when he first started and was performing well is out the window. He's getting starter money. 

He has exceeded every fans expectations, so his contract is going to as well.

Edited by TitanSS
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, KingTitan said:

From the guy

Hearing a potential Tannehill deal will be longer and for more money than people think. 

I was looking at Foles' deal as the template. 

But like I've said before, the final numbers don't matter, it's all about the guarantees and structure. 

• Like 1

I would say that she has zero insider info and her source is going off speculation of the obvious.

I said that he was going to get a deal too, maybe ESPN will hire me.

I think she's right, I just also think she doesn't have a source inside the Titans.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 9:16 AM, KingTitan said:

The guy beats them again. 😄

Don't be surprised if you have media people who read this thread.

Media members reading things on message boards and reddit and etc and running with it is no uncommon thing, especially when they lack sources on said subject/team.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The guy: Media running wild with rumors about Tom. Mostly speculation. But let me be the first to tell you Titans are genuinely interested and so is Brady. 

Makes you wonder if Tanny is pricing himself out of Nashville. Though hard to imagine he wouldn't be willing to sacrifice to stay in the best situation he's been in to this point in his career.