From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

If we do some stupid crap fans want like letting Conklin and Tannehill walk, paying Henry a **** ton, and going after a 43 year old QB I'm going to be dishing out so many "I told you so's" when that dumpster fire burns to the ground.

Edited by TitanSS

I'm ok with Brady or Tannehill , but give me Brady at 2 years/35-40M over Tannehill at 4-5 years 100M-130M

There is no way Tannehill play at the same level he did this year. I dont have the stats with me but he played at a level some of the greatest QB didnt even came close (Yrd/att those kind of stats)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

If we do some stupid crap fans want like letting Conklin and Tannehill walk, paying Henry a **** ton, and going after a 43 year old QB I'm going to be dishing out so many "I told you so's" when that dumpster fire burns to the ground.

^^^blast at parties 

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

^^^blast at parties 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

From the guy: 

Bill's DB coach John Butler is someone Vrabel is heavily considering for the DC spot. 

Reading all the doom and gloom in the off-season thread about Vrabel controlling the defense and then coming here and reading this is hilarious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

From the guy: 

Bill's DB coach John Butler is someone Vrabel is heavily considering for the DC spot. 

15 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Reading all the doom and gloom in the off-season thread about Vrabel controlling the defense and then coming here and reading this is hilarious.

If Vrabel is willing to give actual control to Butler and let him run the defense, I'll happily eat my words.

Edited by TitanLegend

11 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

If Vrabel is willing to give actual control to Butler and let him run the defense, I'll happily eat my words.

It’s just way too early to be down on next season when the offseason hasnt even started yet and the only thing that’s been made official is a DB coach lol...plus we just came off our best season in nearly 2 decades.......plus it’s being reported we’re bringing Tannehill back and not signing Brady which, if memory serves me correctly, was something you along with others believed was very important for the franchise to do. 

https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2020/1/31/21116213/mike-vrabel-drops-a-couple-hints-about-the-titans-defensive-coordinator-search

John Butler spent four seasons in Houston from 2014 through 2017 as defensive backs coach with Midget as his assistant during that time. He has at least some experience as a defensive playcaller as well. Butler was the defensive coordinator for Bill O’Brien’s Penn State team for one season in 2013 before following the head coach to the NFL level (a defense that featured DaQuan Jones and Austin Johnson for what it’s worth).

The Bills secondary has been outstanding the last two years as Butler has helped develop Tre’Davious White into an All-Pro cornerback and gotten high level play from less heralded guys like Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde as well as undrafted free agent corner Levi Wallace.

Butler’s experience calling plays and working with Vrabel — including working under him during Vrabel’s one year as defensive playcaller in Houston — makes him easily the most interesting candidate if the Titans hire from the outside.

• Like 7

Guess the guy is keeping busy..

From the guy:

Vrabel liking Terrell Lewis OLB from Alabama. Talked with him at Senior Bowl.

BIG 4 FA's...
Henry and Tannehill are going to be back.
Ryan is 40/60. 40 Stay-60 gone.
Conklin if not tagged is going to price himself out of TN. 

As always treat it as rumor...but some of you trust "The Guy's" Track record. :) 

• Like 1