From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

Thank god my radio station isn’t talking Caronavirus 

They are talking about Brady 

I think people in here understand the magnitude of his signing but obviously it’s something a lot of people won’t believe it until they actually see it

If “The Guy” ends up being correct, I think this signing is huge for this franchise 

I keep saying if he signs, it changes everything for the next 2 years 

If Brady signs, there’s no more letting a Terrell Suggs player pass by on waivers

I just hope the people in Nashville understand how big of a deal it is if he signs and hopefully they show up

I really hope the NFL doesn’t push back the start of the league year 

50 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

From Guy:
"Guy not in building due to restrictions, won't hear or know as much. Getting a lot second hand, opposed to seeing it for self.. Still feel Conklin is gone. Henry will be here, obviously."

I don't believe him anymore!

j/k keep the insider info coming :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

From the guy of the guy (Take it for what it's worth)...

" Casey move was to clear space.  They have a plan. Talks are being had with Clowney. They are trying to get his number down, very quiet.  Clowney LOVES Vrabel."

What the hell was the point of signing Beasley for 10 million dollars then?

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

What the hell was the point of signing Beasley for 10 million dollars then?

Imagine
                   BROWN                   EVANS
Beasley--------Clowney---------Simmons---------Landry
---------------OT--------OG------C----OG---------OT

Go review the Texans defense with Vrabel. Clowney lined up inside his fair share amount of snaps.

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Imagine
                   BROWN                   EVANS
Beasley--------Clowney---------Simmons---------Landry
---------------OT--------OG------C----OG---------OT

I'm not saying that looks bad, it looks very good obviously. But that's just swapping Casey for Clowney and if Clowney signs between 18-20m/yr thats 6-8m more than Casey would cost us this year. Is 6-8 million more dollars worth it for a guy who has a SLEW of question marks?

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I'm not saying that looks bad, it looks very good obviously. But that's just swapping Casey for Clowney and if Clowney signs between 18-20m/yr thats 6-8m more than Casey would cost us this year. Is 6-8 million more dollars worth it for a guy who has a SLEW of question marks?

It’s clear they’re also trying to get younger as well. 

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Deal obviously would have to come in cheaper than $20 mil per year. 
If they can get him at what Casey's number was or slightly above it. $14-15 mil throw in some signing bonus or guarantees to fatten it up that's not a bad switch. They'd be done in FA pretty much after that.

Or 
They can sign some journeymen to 1-year deals with the Casey money.

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Deal obviously would have to come in cheaper than $20 mil per year. 
If they can get him at what Casey's number was or slightly above it. $14-15 mil throw in some signing bonus or guarantees to fatten it up that's not a bad switch. They'd be done in FA pretty much after that.

Or 
They can sign some journeymen to 1-year deals with the Casey money.

Well Fowler just got 3/48 so we'll see what Clowney commands. The contract details matter obviously but I'd be surprised if he didn't get much more than that.