From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

On 3/5/2019 at 3:54 PM, KingTitan said:

Some stuff from the Guy back from Indy:

• Yes the Titans looked into Antonio Brown. Not willing to pay the asking price. If they didn't give up an 1st for Cooper, not going to do it for Brown who is older, is the thought.
  • Titans showing interest in Brown led to other teams seeing what they are willing to give up for their WR. (Sanu was used as an example).
  • Targeting FA WR. Tyrell Williams continues to be a name mentioned.
  • Guy is 90% sure they will take an DL or Edge in the 1st. 
  • Spain is likely gone.
  • As we know, Cyprien is gone. Unlikely to re-sign.
  • Vacarro might hit FA, but Titans are hoping to get him back before FA starts. Vacarro's camp is tempted to test market. 

Didn’t say they weren’t targets it’s why I added this post  to show he does have some nuggets. Just saying what he hears and can happen depending on circumstances can be different. More so defending the guy than trying to say he is wrong about Brady or these targets.

Edited by Adamc89

4 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Its' cool.  I just have a background with contracts, so I try to clear up whenever I can.  I typically try to understand moves from the side of the FO since they are the ones making the calls.  I've had a hard time with RT's this year (only because of the gurantees, really)... and the Casey one I don't fully understand yet, since the message seems to be going all in to win it this year.  

I could tell when you corrected me the other day you know your stuff. I appreciate that because most of the ppl getting paid to do it for a job don’t even know half of what you stated.I don’t post much I’ve just followed for years on here. I don’t get Tannys either. Especially how they structured to pick up the third year next year. 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2020 at 3:55 PM, TitanRedd said:

I also think Beasley May be used as a situational pass rusher & on passing downs we kick Clowney inside. I don’t see a base 4 man front of Clowney Simmons Landry & Beasley we’ll definitely be weak in stopping the run

yeah, my thoughts exactly.. said this a couple days ago.. imagine beasley as the perfect "6th man" pass rusher to give us our own "nascar package"... pash rush will be awesome. especially if guys like landry and simmons take that next step.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Just passing along what I get to the people of Titania...lol

Take it as rumors...

I’m just busting chops don’t take anything I’m saying serious 

Not everything we hear will be a 100% true

Not many people are in the team facility right now so it’s hard to gage what’s really going on

• Like 2