From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

• 4 weeks later...

From the Guy:

Don't expect an O-Lineman in the first or second. They like the competition they have on the team and a solid 3rd or 4th round interior lineman thought to be the plan. 

Between Kelly/Pamphile/Conklin they feel they could win. But aren't arrogant to think they are good with that group. 

(Arrogant was the word he used. Interesting.)

Marquis Brown has some real fans on the staff. 

Edge/D-Line is still the assumed favorite in the first. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

From the Guy:

Don't expect an O-Lineman in the first or second. They like the competition they have on the team and a solid 3rd or 4th round interior lineman thought to be the plan. 

Between Kelly/Pamphile/Conklin they feel they could win. But aren't arrogant to think they are good with that group. 

I have been waiting on this!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾 I could see Marquis Brown being the pick depending on how the board ends up. Pretty much lines up with what most of us thought as far as Edge/dline being top choice. No word on which edge/dline they like?

Edited by 615finest
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

From the Guy:

Figured this. Figured they’d wait until mid to late rounds to target an OL because of Pamphile. Brown seems to be getting a lot of steam with fans of twitter especially after he posted that video of NFL QBs throwing passes to him and of course Titans fan say “oh Mariota was the first QB in the video so it must be a sign”. Still not buying it. Incredibly small framed receiver coming off a foot injury. Would be disappointed.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Figured this. Figured they’d wait until mid to late rounds to target an OL because of Pamphile. Brown seems to be getting a lot of steam with fans of twitter especially after he posted that video of NFL QBs throwing passes to him and of course Titans fan say “oh Mariota was the first QB in the video so it must be a sign”. Still not buying it. Incredibly small framed receiver coming off a foot injury. Would be disappointed.

I'd personally be worried about the injury and then hamstring working back. But he is explosive. 

Yeah that video was just whatever lol

6 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I have been waiting on this!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾 I could see Marquis Brown being the pick depending on how the board ends up. Pretty much lines up with what most of us thought as far as Edge/dline being top choice. No word on which edge/dline they like?

Not specifically. I think after the first couple it's whatever flavor you looking for. 

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'd be excited for brown despite the risk. we need explosion on offense in the absolute worst way.

Can’t wait for us to draft him, have him run no more than three different routes, and give him 4 targets a game 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Brown & Campbell are my two favorite receivers 😎

my response to any WR draft pick is still the same:

Can’t wait for us to draft him, have him run no more than three different routes, and give him 4 targets a game 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TJM217 said:

Yeah not a fan of Brown. I don’t think WR is a Rd 1 need. Wish we’d go OL. 

CJ2K wasn't a "need" in 08 but adding him to the offense and team to another level. the draft aint about need. its your annual chance to upgrade your roster with the best players. at any position, regardless of need.

• Like 2