From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Guy news:

Keep an eye on Jaylon Ferguson as a name for the Titans. Robinson likes him. 

Also don't forget they do really like Zac Allen from Boston college

Ferguson would be on my draft crush list if he gave consistent effort. Laziest EDGE guy I watched. Doesn't seem to fit the description of the guys we go after imo.

Ferguson has crazy physical tools and has a nice bull rush. I think he’d be a good complement to Landry, who is just straight up finesse moves and speed. Also, Ferguson is big enough to rush from the defensive line on 3rd downs. I like his potential. Would love to grab him in the 2nd.

2 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Would be interested to know if the guy has heard anything on these Lock rumors

Hasn't said. I would think that would be a big one. But also if there was any truth to it, then Robinson has kept that very close to vest. 

Like many here, I think that Daniel Jeremiah post was an extreme example of the "crap" he hears close to the draft. And it got way overblown.  
If Robinson was going to draft an 1st round QB, he wouldn't have traded for Tannehill.  He would have traded Marcus a while ago. 
You'd have a $20 million QB, an $ 7 Million back up and then a 1st round pick with a salary of a couple million (guaranteed?) 

Very foolish move that would make no sense. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Hasn't said. I would think that would be a big one. But also if there was any truth to it, then Robinson has kept that very close to vest. 

Like many here, I think that Daniel Jeremiah post was an extreme example of the "crap" he hears close to the draft. And it got way overblown.  
If Robinson was going to draft an 1st round QB, he wouldn't have traded for Tannehill.  He would have traded Marcus a while ago. 
You'd have a $20 million QB, an $ 7 Million back up and then a 1st round pick with a salary of a couple million (guaranteed?) 

Hopefully just posturing, but would be a very boneheaded move.

2 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Would be interested to know if the guy has heard anything on these Lock rumors

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

No one's hearing anything about it because there's nothing to it.

I think it's so unlikely that even discussing the possibility is a waste of time.  We may as well be talking about taking Blake Cashman at 19.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

There are rumblings that Taywan Taylor might get shipped out. If you noticed he played a lot longer with the backups last week. They even tested him out on special teams. They are looking for reasons to enhance his value, because basically he hasn't don that himself. 

Don't know how likely they are to find a taker, but they are seeing if the league wants something for him. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

There are rumblings that Taywan Taylor might get shipped out. If you noticed he played a lot longer with the backups last week. They even tested him out on special teams. They are looking for reasons to enhance his value, because basically he hasn't don that himself. 

Don't know how likely they are to find a taker, but they are seeing if the league wants something for him. 

I'm starting to lose faith in Taywan, but he really is the only one who can take the top off the defense. 

17 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm starting to lose faith in Taywan, but he really is the only one who can take the top off the defense. 

But if that's all you can do and then doesn't do that effectively by catching the ball how much a threat is he?

I mean he isn't like Devin Hester fast. He is fast, but not fast enough were the average NFL corner can't cover him on a go route or a post route.

I dunno. I'm all for seeing if you can get an OG or another rusher for him.

• Like 1