From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

I got over Manning not picking us fairly quickly, cause it's not like Bud Adams didn't do everything he could to try and get him here, Manning just made a different choice.

What I struggle getting over to this day is us picking Whisenhunt over Zimmer, especially since Zimmer apparently wanted to come here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I got over Manning not picking us fairly quickly, cause it's not like Bud Adams didn't do everything he could to try and get him here, Manning just made a different choice.

What I struggle getting over to this day is us picking Whisenhunt over Zimmer, especially since Zimmer apparently wanted to come here.

whatttttt

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

whatttttt

During an SNF game a couple years ago Al Michaels was talking about their conversation with Zimmer, and said something to the effect(obviously not quoting word for word) that Zimmer thought he was going to get to come to Tennessee before they surprisingly(to him) hired Whisenhunt instead.

Which lines up with the reported timeline, as we brought him in for a 2nd interview before announcing hiring Whisenhunt.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have a guy who has a guy in the organization. I don't want to say any more than that. Obviously this thread is not about my guy of the guy but I just got some very um... sound and huge news. I mentioned Tom Brady and they looked at me and smiled. They said "I can't say anything more to you but don't think it's not possible" and got a wink. Lol Then a "It will be a fun offseason for the Titans"...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have a guy who has a guy in the organization. I don't want to say any more than that. Obviously this thread is not about my guy of the guy but I just got some very um... sound and huge news. I mentioned Tom Brady and they looked at me and smiled. They said "I can't say anything more to you but don't think it's not possible" and got a wink. Lol Then a "It will be a fun offseason for the Titans"...

Damn sounds like every offseason. The best thing Titan fans have to look forward to.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I was the same way as a Lakers fan with LeBron James. Still don’t particularly like him. I just want a championship.

I mean, I get it. If he were to come here, we’d be relevant in a way we’ve never been. But my hate for Brady is so far beyond my feelings about Manning. Everything about him rubs me the wrong way. He will also be 43 and is definitely getting worse. The only thing that might get me to be ok is that it guarantees Arthur’s firing.