From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

He’s not any good anyway

A guy I keep mentioning who isn’t a high numbers guy but his a high motor guy is Lawrence Guy

We arnt going to find any game wreckers anyway so I wouldn’t mind just a hard nosed guy who can get in there and maybe help us be better against the run

• 2 months later...

From the guy

Internal rumors

Arthur Smith is the Falcon's target. They have been asking around about him. 

Rumors of Matt Patricia joining the crew next year. 

Some back talk from personnel people wondering what it would take to get Watt next year. 

Between Jonnu, Davis and Jayon, Jonnu is the one most likely to coming back. 

Hump heading towards cap cut. 

Robinson eager to get back to his scouting formula with free agents and draft. Internally he knows he failed this season. 

Wilson has little to no support in the building because of reported issues and some not reported. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

From the guy

Internal rumors

Some back talk from personnel people wondering what it would take to get Watt next year. 

Robinson eager to get back to his scouting formula with free agents and draft. Internally he knows he failed this season. 

Wilson has little to no support in the building because of reported issues and some not reported. 

if we have to lose arthur smith i wouldn't be mad about the falcons. i'd like to be able to root for the guy to some degree and wouldn't be able to do that if he went to the texans or jags.

patricia.....idk man. he's helmed some good defenses in NE and it seems like an obvious connection but after hearing how much his players hated him in detroit...idk. 

jonnu is the smart call there imo. he won't cost too much and we can live without the other two, though i feel like we could get jayon back for cheap at this point if we wanted to. getting rid of hump also an obvious one.

wilson...rough but unsurprising. what a disaster.

I think I'd prefer seeing if a guy like Will Muschamp would want to try his hand at DC in the NFL before someone like Patricia. Though I have no idea what sort of defense he runs. I'll take anything over what was offered this year, however.

I Would prefer finding some way to keep both Jonnu and Jayon. I'll take the third for Corey we'd likely get as a comp pick though. I'd love Watt though he wouldn't come cheap as far as picks go, I'm sure. I'm not giving up a 1st or 2nd for him though.

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

From the guy

Internal rumors

Yikes....

5 hours ago, KingTitan said:

From the guy

Internal rumors

Not a Patricia fan, wish the Titans would do better

Cant see the Texans dealing Watt to the Titans 

Titans should be able to find a way to keep 2 out of the 3 Free Agents

Just move on from Wilson he doesn’t love football 

Sucks that injuries really impacted Hump's time here. He's a hell of a slot receiver

Whatever happens with Davis -- I'm crushed he didnt reach 1k but his drops yesterday prevented that -- we need to get better depth at WR. Need a guy closer to Tajae and less like Raymond/Batson as depth.

11 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

We could do a lot worse than Patricia, IMO. 

I’m just not a fan 

Part of it to be honest is I live in NE and I’m sick of the Patriot connections and the Vrabel best buddies connections

The one coach he had a connection too that I really wish we kept was Kerry Coombs

I wish their was a way to get him as the DC