From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Another reason to fire him if he’s stuck to Demarco...

Given how his contract was structured it would seem J-Rob is expecting Murray to be cut lose, or at least making plans for that to happen. 

LMurray needs to be cut... But I'm not sold on Henry being the guy. 

Thats why I prefer a guy like Lewis... Who would not only be that COP back to split with Henry... But he's a guy that ultimately could be that 3 down back we had with Murray last year... With Henry staying in that hammer role.

Guy "thinks" from what he hearing. Not concrete.....

Vrabel's to lose....
McDaniels is going to hold true to his word and go with Colts, word on the street.
Word is breaking that he has reassured Colts he will stay with them despite the interest from Titans.

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Guy "thinks" from what he hearing. Not concrete.....

Vrabel's to lose....
McDaniels is going to hold true to his word and go with Colts, word on the street.
Word is breaking that he has reassured Colts he will stay with them despite the interest from Titans.

If that’s the truth then what’s taking him so long to sign wit colts ? he had his meeting already. It just sounds good 

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

How can it be Vrabels to lose? He hasn’t even interviewed yet and that’s not exactly “exhausting the search”.

Leader in the clubhouse? 
Most interested in?

I don't think it's a blind hire. I think it's one he is very interested in and if he checks out and has his stuff in order, he will be the favorite, until the next interview. 

I most definitely don't think it will be a "sham" process. But I think every GM has a guy that ranks on his top.  Like I'm sure people make calls to Shaw, Harbaugh...Cowher whoever....to make them say no.

7 minutes ago, SARGO127 said:

Vrabel is fine depending on the coordinators 

Anyone got any intel on Vrabel? Coaching history, coaching ties, etc.? I know he was LB coach for Ohio St. for 3 years then became LB coach and eventually DC for the Texans. How did he fair in those positions? I would have preferred an offense oriented HC but if he can bring in a good OC I think I'd be down.