From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

Guy. 

Corey Davis talks seem fluid. Runs hot and cold. 

FA market is going to be very unpredictable. 

Very competitive offer made to JJ. 

Ryan Kerrigan a FA Titans are interested in. (Said he will try to shoot me names of interest as he hears of them). 

Slight interest in Wilson from other teams. Word is he is a tremendous athlete and high upside if he gets it together. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Guy. 

Ryan Kerrigan a FA Titans are interested in. (Said he will try to shoot me names of interest as he hears of them). 

Slight interest in Wilson from other teams. Word is he is a tremendous athlete and high upside if he gets it together. 

Nothing to get our hopes up or down on any of this news

Still at the stage where no one has an idea yet of what’s going to happen with anyone 

Watt hasn’t given any indication to anyone on what he’s planning on doing

It be nice to bet CD back and add a veteran and a piece in the draft 

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Guy. 

HERE WE GO!! PROTECT KT at all cost boys!

Where on earth we planning to get the money to make a competitive offer to Watt(especially if the 15-16m is true), re-sign Corey Davis(in the event the "hot" takes over and we come to a deal), sign Ryan Kerrigan, then fill out the rest of the roster too?

I mean obviously we can choose say, not to sign Kerrigan if we signed Davis and Watt(or mix that around in various ways), but we out here actin like we got 40m in cap space with these names.

Maybe we'll be the next Saints and pretend the cap doesn't exist.

15 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Where on earth we planning to get the money to make a competitive offer to Watt(especially if the 15-16m is true), re-sign Corey Davis(in the event the "hot" takes over and we come to a deal), sign Ryan Kerrigan, then fill out the rest of the roster too?

I mean obviously we can choose say, not to sign Kerrigan if we signed Davis and Watt(or mix that around in various ways), but we out here actin like we got 40m in cap space with these names.

i mean, why would you not put feelers out to all these names even if you know you can't sign all of them? they'll figure out the combination as they go.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Guy. 

I wonder what the absolute highest pick we could get for Wilson is.

42 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Kerrigan does nothing for me at this point... Especially if we do sign Watt. Tired of these old players. I’m fine with Watt but not both.

I mean when you’re over the cap you basically left with trying to hit on proven talent at a low cost & the draft. It’s Kerrigan or clowney for me if we sign watt 

46 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Kerrigan does nothing for me at this point... Especially if we do sign Watt. Tired of these old players. I’m fine with Watt but not both.

Hard agree. I want some younger fast blood. These older guys are really a roll of the dice on injuries and possibility of dissapating play. I am not going to be heartbroken if we don't get Watt.

Edited by twotonebluenation

55 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Hard agree. I want some younger fast blood. These older guys are really a roll of the dice on injuries and possibility of dissapating play. I am not going to be heartbroken if we don't get Watt.

Okay name some young fast blood that’s going to come cheap & fit our system 🤔 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Okay name some young fast blood that’s going to come cheap & fit our system 🤔 

I'd rather pay one younger guy, than two old vets especially at the edge position. I like a player like Leonard Floyd, I think he could work well with us, and would not be crazy expensive. A player like that then another solid d lineman through the draft could net some good returns. We are just going to have to spend money in multiple places so I just worry about throwing a lot of chips at Watt and another old guy.

Edited by twotonebluenation

14 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

I'd rather pay one younger guy, than two old vets especially at the edge position. I like a player like Leonard Floyd, I think he could work well with us, and would not be crazy expensive. A player like that then another solid d lineman through the draft could net some good returns. We are just going to have to spend money in multiple places so I just worry about throwing a lot of chips at Watt and another old guy.

lol you realize the young faster guys normally come from the draft right? i dont mind the vet signings. if you pay attention, jrob does this a lot with a position he plans on bringing in a rookie. he and vrabel dont like depending on rookies to be full time starters, especially on a playoff team. remember free safety rashad johnson? he was brought in byard's rookie year to split time. really on AJ brown was the sole guy at his spot as a rookie and even that was the year we brought in hump. any position you guys think we are gonna draft, we probably are gonna bring in a vet there also.

18 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Im sure they know the salary cap.. just because we dont know the numbers doesnt mean they havent restructured guys and free'd up money.  we only know what websites tell us the cap is... we dont know what it really is.. they could have 25-30 mill free'd up if they've restructured ryan, and butler and plan on cutting vaccarro.