From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

53 minutes ago, TJM217 said:

If the contact is nice then Im all for keeping CD. We cant afford to put all our money into the WR position with or pass rush on the struggle bus

This is my only worry. I don't want to pay him a bunch of money to then have to pay AJ an even bigger, bunchier amount of money.

Id honestly say AJ might be one of the best WRs we have ever had but with the way he plays and refuses to go down. I expect him to be hurt more often than not. I HOPE IM WRONG but thats one of the main reasons I want CD back! Not to mention he's a hell of a player.

Also HARD pass on Djax. That ship has sailed unless its super cheap and he's not our number 2 guy lol

13 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Id honestly say AJ might be one of the best WRs we have ever had but with the way he plays and refuses to go down. I expect him to be hurt more often than not. I HOPE IM WRONG but thats one of the main reasons I want CD back! Not to mention he's a hell of a player.

Also HARD pass on Djax. That ship has sailed unless its super cheap and he's not our number 2 guy lol

AJ is the best WR we have ever had

its not even close 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Airness McNairness said:

re sign CD, resign Jonnu, draft the best slot available at 53(elijah moore) and call it an off season for the offense.. MAYBE draft a reserve tackle/guard in rounds 4-6 but other than that, i would be extremely happy with the off season on that side of the ball.

That would be a nice off-season for the offense....but it wouldn't leave much, if any money to fix the defense. And we definitely need to work on the defense more than the offense.

25 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

That would be a nice off-season for the offense....but it wouldn't leave much, if any money to fix the defense. And we definitely need to work on the defense more than the offense.

Agreed. I’m hoping offense isn’t even on the board until the third pick.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:35 PM, KingTitan said:

The Guy:

Looking more and more that Corey Davis will be returning. Both sides know Titans are the best place for him. 

Buck Reising (titans reporter and 104.5 the game nashville host for those that dont know him) also is reporting this consistently which furthers the notion that "the guy" is not only the guy.... but a certified DUDE with his reporting..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

not if they reach long term deals with those guys. that way, they could have the first year cap hit very low. example, last year derrick signed for 4/50.. an average of 12ish right? he only earned 6 million in the first year of the deal tho. 3 million in salary and 3 in signing bonus.. his cap hit didnt go up until THIS year (2021 season) they did the same with tanny. he was only a 22 million cap hit this year and the same for dennis kelly. 3/21 deal for dennis but the first year cap hit was only 3 million. we could/should do the same with any FA we sign this year. especially with the cap set to go up next year.

so if we give jonnu 5/45 and corey 4/36., there cap hits each could be around 5-6 million the first year

Edited by Airness McNairness