From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

23 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Also, the appreciation for @KingTitan is big from this guy here. Thanks homie for giving us the dope inside info! 

I just am the messenger. "The Guy" reads the board, but for obvious reasons doesn't want to post or have any real digital footprint back to him. lol
We have a mutal friend and that's how it started.

He hates when he feeds us something and doesn't come true. But all he can do is let us know what he hears or sees. 
He doesn't just have a connection with the team but is a big fan. So he likes this small Titania community and wants us in the know as much as he can. :) 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Hilton, Lawson, and Kerrigan were 3 guys who I’d love to grab. Actually had all 3 in a mock I was doing. Hilton brings a lot of we need in the secondary as a nickel guy.

I think they pay for a nickel, becasue of the two young corners they plan to start.
I think they pay for a edge because of them willing to pay Watt. But I can't see them affording Barrett or even Dupree. I think Hendrickson and Kerrigan for sure can be had. And Lawson is their goal, but could be out bid easily for him. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I just am the messenger. "The Guy" reads the board, but for obvious reasons doesn't want to post or have any real digital footprint back to him. lol

He hates when he feeds us something and doesn't come true. But all he can do is let us know what he hears or sees. 
He doesn't just have a connection with the team but is a big fan. So he likes this small Titania community and wants us in the know as much as he can. :) 

Thanks “The Guy”. 👊🏾🏾

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think they pay for a nickel, becasue of the two young corners they plan to start.
I think they pay for a edge because of them willing to pay Watt. But I can't see them affording Barrett or even Dupree. I think Hendrickson and Kerrigan for sure can be had. And Lawson is their goal, but could be out bid easily for him. 

In a weak CB class, that's a good idea.  Titans have been pretty good at at least band-aiding all the positions of need in the past, so we can free up our options in the draft.

Edge and DL are just such huge needs that a single draft pick, even a high one, isn't gonna fix the problem.  Especially since rookies take a good bit of time to adjust at those positions.  Hope we get a contributor at Edge, DL, and CB out of free agency.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I couldn’t care less when “the guy” is wrong. Just awesome fodder for us fans to be able to get a glimpse into what goes on inside the building

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KingTitan said:

From the Guy:

Free Agent Targets:
Curtis Samuel is a guy they will be in on. 
Mike Hilton
Carl Lawson
Trey Hendrickson
Hassan Reddick

Names heard thrown around:
Ryan Kerrigan
Josh Reynolds
Rashard Higgins
Breshard Perriman

Isn't CD gonna cost just as much as samuel? Also I like Reddick and Kerrigan tho give me Lawson hell sign me all

curtis samuel would be a really good addition for us. the one worry i have with him is he's a bit of a body catcher but as far as i know drops haven't been too much of an issue for him, so as long as he's coming down with the ball i'm good lol. he'd instantly be a better deep threat than kalif raymond and i'm sure our staff loves how he can be used out of the backfield too.

i'm nervous about trey hendrickson- his pressure rate wasn't commensurate with his sack numbers this year and i don't know that he'd be a good fit without a top-tier pass rusher on the other side of him, which we obviously don't have. reddick or lawson would be nice though.

10 hours ago, KingTitan said:

He for sure can get more money in FA. But he is trying to get a fair money deal from the Titans. 

That to me sounds like his preference would be to stay here if we can offer him a decent deal.

Which is tough knowing that we're gonna need to pay AJ soon. Preferably getting a new deal done with him next off-season so there's no worry about tagging him and to keep up rewarding the guys that definitely deserve it.

• Like 1