From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

30 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

We need some from the guy updates what you got king Titan 😆

Got nothing really but they love Eljiah Moore. But like the Guy said earlier, they don't have the same value on those smaller WRs to take in the 1st especially when other players later could do similar things. 

Green Bay wanted to move up last night to our spot. But Farley was so highly rated and as said Titans didn't feel it was worth the trade. Green Bay or Cleveland would have taken Farley. 

This is more his thoughts not anything he seen, but feel the Titans like Tommy Tremble a lot. Trade up groundwork has been laid if a player they want falls. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Got nothing really but they love Eljiah Moore. But like the Guy said earlier, they don't have the same value on those smaller WRs to take in the 1st especially when other players later could do similar things. 

Green Bay wanted to move up last night to our spot. But Farley was so highly rated and as said Titans didn't feel it was worth the trade. Green Bay or Cleveland would have taken Farley. 

This is more his thoughts not anything he seen, but feel the Titans like Tommy Tremble a lot. Trade up groundwork has been laid if a player they want falls. 

Yea he’s more of a H back 

Guy:

Some WRs of note:
Love Cade Johnson's ability to return and play the slot.
Marquez Stevenson
Demetric Felton Love his versatility and his ability. (watch for him for real being a pick).
Tylan Wallace 
Jaelon Darden has some fans in the scouting room. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Guy:

Some WRs of note:
Marquez Stevenson
Demetric Felton Love his versatility and his ability. (watch for him for real being a pick).
Tylan Wallace 

Cade Johnson feels like a Titan pick. I doubt Wallace makes it to us unless we trade up. I’d love Darden if we take 2 WRs

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Guy:

Some WRs of note:
Marquez Stevenson
Tylan Wallace 

Love the Demetric Felton rumor. He's been one of my favorite receivers in this class for awhile. Absolutely electric player.

• 8 months later...
2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

He lives. 

Take it for what it is worth. 

The rumor is that Downing will not be fired. But he will be stripped of play calling duties. 

Doesn't mean he won't be on staff. 

👀🤔🤔 hella interesting.. I’m guessing a demotion and bringing in a new OC. Who else would call plays on that’s on the staff?

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

He lives. 

The rumor is that Downing will not be fired. But he will be stripped of play calling duties. 

I’m guessing they hire Kelly for it. Downing can go be TE coach again or whatever. No way you keep him as OC and doesn’t call plays. It’s an important offseason so the guy is going to be key. Needs some Tanny rumors KT 🤣

28 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

He lives. 

Cant wait for our offensive playcaller to be a mystery all season

and our O really, really sucks

and Vrabel goes "i dont think not having a single playcaller is the issue"

• Like 1