Hades

Apparition

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, unbelievable game. Ive been playing on PC and this genre has never been my thing but each time after I get slayed its a pet for Cerberus and back to the dungeons. Still havent made it out. Get stuck on the Minotaur and his buddy. Feel like I may throw on God Mode just so I can get the experience and story.

26 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Yeah, unbelievable game. Ive been playing on PC and this genre has never been my thing but each time after I get slayed its a pet for Cerberus and back to the dungeons. Still havent made it out. Get stuck on the Minotaur and his buddy. Feel like I may throw on God Mode just so I can get the experience and story.

Tip for those guys is take care of the minotaur first. If you get Theseus to his second phase while the minotaur is still alive, the fight becomes impossible; you won't have time to do any damage.

What weapons do you guys prefer? I am partial to the bow and the spear is my favorite. Pop some special buffs on the spear, combined with the +damage from behind and you can do crazy damage. 

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Tip for those guys is take care of the minotaur first. If you get Theseus to his second phase while the minotaur is still alive, the fight becomes impossible; you won't have time to do any damage.

What weapons do you guys prefer? I am partial to the bow and the spear is my favorite. Pop some special buffs on the spear, combined with the +damage from behind and you can do crazy damage. 

Good tip. And I definitely favor the bow right now. Seems like that’s the best way to be able to avoid damage and I love some of the perks that you pick up with Artemis. The spear is also probably my 2nd favorite. Only one i haven’t tried out yet is the fists. 

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

Good tip. And I definitely favor the bow right now. Seems like that’s the best way to be able to avoid damage and I love some of the perks that you pick up with Artemis. The spear is also probably my 2nd favorite. Only one i haven’t tried out yet is the fists. 

The fists are really fun.

Maybe I'm playing it wrong, but I don't like the shield at all. The gun is fun, but super hard to play. Feels like it could be the most powerful for someone who is comfortable with it..

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

The fists are really fun.

Maybe I'm playing it wrong, but I don't like the shield at all. The gun is fun, but super hard to play. Feels like it could be the most powerful for someone who is comfortable with it..

The shield can be EXTREMELY OP if you use it correctly. Especially the Beowulf aspect. Easily the best weapon for the final boss.

Edited by Starless

4 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I would rank them

1. Fists

2. Shield

3. Sword

4. Bow

5. Rail

6. Spear

1 hour ago, Starless said:

The shield can be EXTREMELY OP if you use it correctly. Especially the Beowulf aspect. Easily the best weapon for the final boss.

Yeah, I think I just realized how to use it. Got to the final boss super easily then died when he had 1/4 health left. Easily my best run yet.