Chris Foerster resigns after coke incident; hires Dave DeGuglielmo

Carmen Cygni

6 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Kuper has been coaching for all of 9 months.

They will probably go out of house.

If 9 months is long enough to develop a baby then it's long enough to develop an OLine coach LOL.  

He was hired January 2016.  I'm sure we are doing our due diligence to bring in someone, but I'm a bit skeptical because it's a hard position to fill in a pinch.

Professional sex-worker Kijuana Njie:

"My motive was to basically expose the inequalities in the system. It's not just the NFL. The inequalities that come with being a minority compared with a white privileged person in American in general. This is shining light on the inequalities we have as a country. We don't get paid the same amount as everyone else."

Damn free market, paying a professional NFL position coach more than a hooker!

When asked if he made any financial promises: "No. Well, OK, that's a complicated question."

Sure, sure.

She goes further: "To be completely honest, me and my best friend actually already had plans to record him someway regardless to expose him. Even if he didn't send that video, it was going to be exposed because it needed to be exposed."

Real classy.

C'mon coaches.. pick your company more wisely..

The plus side, if there is one, is that *allegedly* Foerster took his coke habit on the road and was using regularly. One has to wonder what kind of effect that had on his coaching.

By the way, Dolphins hired Dave DeGuglielmo as OL coach today. If that name looks familiar, it's because he was coaching the same position with Miami from 2009 - 2011. He also coached OL for the Jets in 2012, the Patriots from 2013 - 2014, and the Charges in 2015.

On 10/9/2017 at 6:39 AM, bzane said:

It's a huge blow to the Dolphins.

hblp.gif

Not coming in here to be disrespectful, just wanted to see what the Dolphin faithful were saying.

I saw some digs in here that made me laugh and I wanted to get in on the laughs.

We are 0-5 so we don't have room to talk about anyone, so please take this in good fun.

Archived