New GM and HC candidates?

HashtagFTW

I pray that we don't go with Bevell as HC. Seems like a long shot, but unless the guy has leadership capabilities that we don't know about, I don't understand why he would be a fit. He's a decent offensive coordinator but not a guy that I would consider an offensive guru or genius. 

Most likely we will see by Tuesday who our next head coach is unless they hold out for dan campbell if the saints win. Every rumor site I've gone to have 4 candidate left for the Lions and they don't have Marvin Lewis or Todd Bowls as top and arthur smith has declined to interview after his Atlanta stop.

Looks like Dan campbell is in the lead/most interested in by the lions and close following is the Rams DC Bandon Staley and Derrell Bevell.

Lions and Todd Bowles have cancelled their meeting today. 

The team had decided he was not going to be the head coach and it didn't make a lot of sense to interview.

Rumour is Dan Campbell is "the guy", just have to wait until Saints are out of the playoffs. 

I never thought I would say this.... but please hire Marvin Lewis. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MortexLion said:

Most likely we will see by Tuesday who our next head coach is unless they hold out for dan campbell if the saints win. Every rumor site I've gone to have 4 candidate left for the Lions and they don't have Marvin Lewis or Todd Bowls as top and arthur smith has declined to interview after his Atlanta stop.

Looks like Dan campbell is in the lead/most interested in by the lions and close following is the Rams DC Bandon Staley and Derrell Bevell.

i bet this is another former lions weighing in/ties to BS.  Seriously who gives a S*** what losers like Don Carey have to say.  Why take input from a group of losers that never won anything and couldn't identify a winner if it was starring them in the face...having said that I hope i'm wrong.  This just seems so Lions to me.

I wonder if they are working on a College coach that we don't know about.

I honestly hope at this point that Bev is the head coach going into next year.

Finding the perfect coach is such a timing thing that I want to continue Bev as interim until we are able to come across “that guy”. I’d hate to hire the wrong guy this year and next year the perfect one is available. 

• Like 2