Week 12 GDT - Saints at Broncos

jolly red giant

1 minute ago, broncosfan_101 said:

I’ll say this: the only way the Saints lose the game is if they turn the ball over 3+ times. Which QB is more likely to turn the ball over 3+ times? 

The one on the bench. I don’t hate the decision.

Meh. He started him last week too. 

None of this crap is going to work going forward against a good team. Winston is a far better option for a team ready to compete.

1 minute ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Meh. He started him last week too. 

None of this crap is going to work going forward against a good team. Winston is a far better option for a team ready to compete.

Oh yeah, my comment is for this game only. If the Saints are playing a real NFL team, Winston should be the guy. But in this game, I’m rolling with Taysom, too. 

• Like 1

Just now, broncosfan_101 said:

Oh yeah, my comment is for this game only. If the Saints are playing a real NFL team, Winston should be the guy. But in this game, I’m rolling with Taysom, too. 

I guess my point is that this game would have been perfect for Winston to get some experience on the field in the scheme. 

There is simply no way the Saints were ever going to lose this game. Not with that Defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see Winston at some point to be honest.

Just now, lomaxgrUK said:

I guess my point is that this game would have been perfect for Winston to get some experience on the field in the scheme. 

There is simply no way the Saints were ever going to lose this game. Not with that Defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see Winston at some point to be honest.

Yeah, I get that. But on the other hand, these are good reps for the Taysom package, which will be more needed come playoff time than getting Winston snaps.